73, Y/n detective

Author: ( taehyung went from there fastly as he know if he will be more sometime then it will be hard time for him and here y/n was sitting and thinking what to do ,how will she find out )

Y/n pov:( what I should do I ,I need to do something I want to know now who is his wife,,,,  idea maids )

Author:( y/n runs in kitchen and saw sana and joy working so she went to them and asked but not directly she was asking while rotating questions)

Y/n: what you all are doing ( said with a smile )

Sana: nothing ma'am just cleaning kitchen ( said after bowing )

Y/n: ooo you are really nice , your hands really have magic I like your hand made food ( with a smile )

Sana: thank you ( with a smile)

Y/n: by the way this ice cubes is nice hearted right

Sana: who ma'am ??( confused)

Y/n: taehyung

Author:( when sana heard taehyung name she choked in air and joy was also shock )

Sana: ( nervous smile)

Y/n: I heard his changed right

Jog: yes he Changed ( said with a smile)

Y/n: he was rude and angry bird but how he suddenly changed ??

Sana: y,,y b,,,because ,,of hi,,ss wife he changed
( Said while stuttering as she was about to say y/n name )

Y/n: ooo he really loves his wife

Joy: yes sooo much

Y/n: his wife is beautiful right

Sana: yes so beautiful and soo cute even sooo sweet ( said with smile )

Author:( y/n was asking this all so that she can get information about taehyung wife indirectly ,sana and joy was doing there work and was replying to y/n questions )

Y/n: what is her name ?

Sana: y/n i,,,( suddenly she realised what she said )

Joy: sana is saying that y/n maam you go and take rest

Y/n: hmm but I asked taehyung wife name

Sana: that we are don't know ( said making a excuse)

Y/n: then how you used to call her ? ( confused)

Joy: we used to call her Mrs Kim

Y/n: ooo

Sana: ma'am go and take rest

Y/n: ok

Author:( y/n went out of kitchen but still thinking what to do next)

Y/n pov:( now how will I know about his wife I want to know who is that lucky girl ,to whom Kim taehyung belongs but how ? Ooo my goodness taehyung is not there here so his room no one will be as he don't allow anyone then it is nice chance to go inside and search his room maybe I may get something related to his wife ,and even what what he said while eating breakfast was all lie i can see in his eyes even his voice was saying that he is saying first time lie )

Author:( y/n went towards his room and saw two guards standing there so she went near them and said them that downstairs someone is calling them so they went as y/n is not outsider and they even know that y/n is taehyung wife so they went from there as they have no worry after all y/n is his wife only )

Y/n: nice idea y/n i sometimes thinks I don't have brain but that second only I get a brilliant idea and idea comes from brain only ( Said being proud of herself)