46, Jealous

Y/n: b,,,but w,,what I,,,if it e,,, effect o,, our b,,, baby ( said while stuttering and blushing )

Taehyung: no it will not ,i will be gentle

Y/n: b,,,but d,,,,did y,,,you b,,, bring p,,,, protecti,,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: no need of that as already you are pregnant

Y/n: b,,but I,,,if if I,,,it e,,, effect ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: why are you worrying that much it is my baby too I know what I am doing ( said in husky voice)

Y/n: ( nodded her head )

Author:( taehyung Started kissing y/n and soon he removed her clothes and his also ,full beach area filled with moans and screaming sounds )

~TIME SKIP ~

MORNING

Author:( y/n woke up because of sun rises coming on her face she opened her eyes and saw taehyung staring at her she was blinking her eyes because the sun rise was straightly coming on her face so taehyung lifted y/n in bride style and took her to car then made her sit on his lap after he sat in car )

Taehyung: good morning babyheart

Y/n: good morning

Taehyung: did you sleep well ( said calmly)

Y/n: n,,,no i m,,mean y,,,yes ( said while blushing after remembering about last night )

Taehyung: why your cheeks red ( said in teasing tone but with calm face )

Y/n: ww,,,,,,where ( said while touching her cheeks)

Author:( car started and now they were silent no one was talking y/n was sitting on taehyung lap and taehyung was seeing outside of window suddenly y/n asked something)

Y/n: do you love me ?

Author:( taehyung turned her side but didn't answered)

Y/n: do you love me ? ( Tears were building in her eyes)

Taehyung: ( silent)

Y/n: do you love me ? ( Tears fall down of her eyes )

Taehyung: sleep ( said coldly)

Author:( after that y/n was silent full ride and no one was saying anything , soon they reached mansion and taehyung took y/n in bride style and they went inside and soon they reached to they room, then taehyung made y/n lay on bed and then went to Washroom without saying anything)

Y/n pov:( he didn't reply that he love me or not ,why he is doing this if he didn't love ,i love him yes I love him soo much but now I need to know that he love me or not )

Author:( soon taehyung came out of washroom and took y/n in bride style to Washroom and made her sit in tub and started the tap )

Taehyung: if you complete call me ( said that and went out )

Author:( y/n took shower and wore a simple dress as now she need to rest ,soon taehyung came and took her with him and laid her on bed and took his laptop from night stand, went to couch doing his work )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( it is evening and as y/n is heavy sleeper so she slept full day and taehyung was still working ,how can he work continuesly )

Y/n pov:( i woke up and saw him doing his work it means from morning he is doing his work )

Author:( y/n got up and went to washroom then came and sat on couch getting bore suddenly taehyung said )

Taehyung: gets go for a walk ( closing his laptop)

Y/n: why not ( said happily)

Author:( they said eun-ah that they are going for a walk ,and they went )

Y/n: is this a village ( said while walking)

Taehyung: yes wanna see ( said while holding her hands)

Y/n: yes ( said happily and blushed too as taehyung hold her hand)

Author:( he took her with him inside village and there some people were sitting round and enjoying campfire so y/n and taehyung went there after seeing taehyung everyone
Got fear but y/n said )

Y/n: no no he will do nothing

Author:( everyone sat and they made place for y/n and taehyung to sit soon taehyung and y/n also sat )

Y/n: so myself kim y/n ( smiled)

,,,: Me kim seo-ji ( smiled back)

,,,,,,,:And me kim min-ho ( cute smile )

Author:( slowly everyone introduced themselves and then taehyung introduces him )

Taehyung: myself kim taehyung ( said coldly making everyone shake in fear )

Y/n: by the way your Village is nice ( Said with a smile )

Seo-ji: we are glad to hear that you liked our village ( smiled)

Y/n: ( smiled back)

Min-ho : do you have boyfriend

Y/n: n,,no ( shock)

Min-ho : then be my girlfriend ( happy)

Author:( taehyung was shock to hear that ,he pushed y/n near him and said coldly to that kid)

Taehyung: she is married ,she is my wife ( said in jealous tone )

Min-ho: so what ( said to taehyung)

Min-ho: you leave him and come to me ( said happily)

Y/n: sorry but I love him ( said to min-ho )

Taehyung: keep your eyes away from her ( said in serious tone)

Author:( min-ho went to his mother and sat beside her angryly saying )

Min-ho : i also want girlfriend ,she is beautiful but this cold ancle not Letting her be my girlfriend ( siad while pouting)

Seo-ji: min-ho you are small , after you become big then have girlfriend ( said to min-ho)

Min-ho : you always says that ( angry)

Is not it when you don't do any work mother's will shout and says you because big ,but when you starts doing big people type work like example having girlfriend they says you are small for that

It is not love that is blind ,but jealousy*

Sorry for late uploading 🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰

And THANK YOU SO MUCHH for supporting me as I don't use * love* word for anyone let's use this

I purple you 💜💜💜