40, First night

Author:( y/n went to washroom and changed her dress and then came in room and sat on bed ,soon taehyung completed talking in call then he went to Washroom and changed his dress ,when he came out y/n was laying on bed , taehyung saw her and went near and soon he hovered over her ,y/n was shock).

By the way y/n dress ⬇️

Y/n: w,,,,,, what a,,,,,,are y,,,you d,,,,doing ( she said while stuttering)

Taehyung: i am doing what other husbands will do ( said while staring at y/n)

Y/n: w,,,what y,,,y,,o,u m,,,mmean ( said while more stuttering )

Taehyung: it's our first night babyheart ( said in husky voice)

Y/n: s,,,,,so w,,what ( said while stuttering yet confused too )

Taehyung: so I am going to do what other husbands does ( Said while staring in her eyes )

Y/n:w,,,,,( cut off because taehyung started kissing her )

Author:( he started kissing her gently ,it was a passionate kiss but soon turned into rough one ,he was kissing her like a hungry lion soon they broked the kiss and taehyung started sucking her neck giving her hickey ,now there clothes were on floor )

Rest imagine

~TIME SKIP~

MORNING

By the way did you guys ever feeled like someone is watching you ,,,,,,,,i will say something you guy's imagine ok

You were reading ,, suddenly light's went off because it was raining outside so now there were not lights so you took torch and ons it ,at home not one is there but something voice came from kitchen so you went to see what it is while going torch was in your hand ,you reached and saw not one in kitchen ,so you turned to go back but when you turned the torch light went on someone face ,,you shouted loudly ,,,soon lights came and there you sister was standing

😅😅 It happened with me

Back to story

Author:( morning y/n woke up and saw taehyung sleeping beside her and it is first time he is sleeping now also I mean this late ,y/n was staring at taehyung and was thinking something)

Y/n pov:( he married he celebrated my birthday ,he did it yesterday night ,he is talking to me now what it mean ,,,,,do he love me ? )

Taehyung: i know I am handsome ( said with a smirk )

Y/n: y,,,you were n,,,no ,s,,, sleeping ( said while stuttering and shock to see he is not sleeping)

Taehyung: no i was not sleeping ( said while staring at her )

Author:( y/n was staring at him that time he noticed and said that as he was not sleeping he just closed his eyes and when he opened he saw her staring at him, )

Y/n: d,, don't y,,,you h,, have w,,, work ( said while stuttering to change topic)

Taehyung: i have ( said and got up and went to Washroom )

Y/n: ufffff save ( with a smile )

Author:( y/n tried to get up but because of last night she was not able to get up she was trying but was not able to get up soon taehyung came out of washroom and saw y/n trying to get up so he went near her and took her in bride style and went inside washroom and kept her in tub saying)

I am feeling sad for y/n

Taehyung: get freshen up then call me ok ( went out)

Author:( y/n slowly took shower and then wore her dress and called taehyung soon taehyung came in Washroom and took y/n in his arms in bride style and took her in room and laid her on bed )

By the way her outfit ⬇️

Taehyung; babyheart take rest ok ( said calmly)

Author:( saying that he went and y/n also slept soon it was afternoon ,y/n woke up and saw her breakfast on night stand by the way she slept morning soo she didn't did her breakfast now it is lunch time soo maids again came and took that breakfast and kept lunch soo y/n completed eating her lunch now she is having nothing to do ,,,soon a knock was heard y/n said come in and there sana came and bowed )

Y/n: Unnieeee ( went and hugged her )

Sana: Mrs Kim don't hug me ( said while not hugged her sana wanted to hug but controlled herself)

Y/n : why ( broke that hug and said in confusing look )

Sana : mam I came to take food tray ( about to take )

Y/n : why are you behaving like this ( said while holding her hands )

Sana: now you are our mister wife s,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: so what you are also like my sister come ( took sana near bed and was about to make her sit but sana stopped saying)

Sana: sorry but I can't sit here

Y/n; why ( confused)

Sana: mister will kill me

Y/n ok not here then let's go in balcony ( about to go with her )

Sana: no mam we are not allowed to go anywhere only I am allowed to give you food then take food tray ( said while head low)

Y/n : wait ( said and went near door and said to one guard to give phone ,the guard gave and then she came dack near sana and called to someone)

ON CALL

,,,,,,: Hello ( coldly )

Y/n: hello taehyung

Taehyung: yes babyheart why did you called ( confused)

Y/n: can I go out of this room ( said sweetly )

Taehyung: it will not be safe for you t,,,,,( cut off by y/n )

Y/n: i will go with Sana unnie to my old room I will return soon ( said while pleasing )

Taehyung: ok go and come soon ( hanged )

*It hurts when you realise that he meant everything to you but ,you meant nothing to him *---:💜:---

*What happened to him ?*

*Why taehyung is acting sweet suddenly?*

*Is there something that he is hiding ?*

( Word count:1124)

See you all soon

Guys I am having exams so I will upload next part late sorry for that see you alll soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜