80, Y/n jealous

Author:( now she completed perfume shopping ,they went out and was standing thinking now what left )

Taehyung: it's go and buy rings and bracelets

Y/n: yes let's go

Author:( they went and sat there soon shopkeeper came and asked what they want )

Shopkeeper: how can I help you mister ( said after bowing )

Taehyung: show bracelets and rings ( said coldly to shopkeeper )

Shopkeeper : give me a second ( shopkeeper said and went to bring )

Author:( y/n and taehyung was sitting waiting for shopkeeper to come but suddenly taehyung pushed y/n on his lap ,y/n was shock at his sudden action)

Y/n: w,,what a,,are you d,,doing ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: i am just making my wife to sit which is her permanent place ( said in husky voice near her ears)

Y/n: hmm ?

Taehyung: you were sitting on temporary place but now you are sitting on your permanent place ( said in husky voice near her ears)

Y/n: l,,leave me ( said while blushing)

Taehyung: no after so many days my babyheart is sitting on my lap then how can I leave her ( said while inhaleing her perfume )

Y/n: l,,leave me pp,,please we a,,are in ,,p,,public ( said in nervous voice)

Taehyung: so what ( staring at her eyes)

Y/n: e,,everyone are s,,seeing ( said while head low and blushing)

Taehyung: let then know whom you belong to ( still staring at y/n )

Y/n: D,,don't see me w,,with those e,,eyes of y,,your ( said being shy )

Taehyung: then with which eyes I should see

Y/n: are you flirting with me ( said while staring at his eyes)

Taehyung: i don't know ( said while staring at her eyes )

Author:( they were staring at eachother eyes but broked that eye contract because of shopkeeper he came and when he saw that he fake coughed ,y/n and taehyung came to reality and y/n got up from taehyung lap and sat beside him )

Shopkeeper: i am really sorry for distributing mister ( said while head low )

Taehyung: show ( said coldly and there was some anger visible in his tone as he don't like distrubance )

Shopkeeper : this all are branded and expensive

This ⬇️