99, Drinking together water

Taehyung : why ?

Y/n: i can't breath because of your tight hug ( said while pouting )

Taehyung: ok ok ( said while losing the hug lightly)

Author:( he somewhat bended I mean lowed his head and kept his face near her chest now his was resting his head on her chest )

Y/n: you are becoming baby ( said while caressing his hairs )

Taehyung: why can't I become baby ( said while hugging her softly)

Y/n: you are a mafia but acting like a baby ( said softly)

Taehyung: then how I should act

Y/n: you should act like daddy

Tae: is that so ( siad while smirking )

Author:( taehyung pushed y/n and hovered over her keeping his face closer to her )

Y/n: w,,,what a,,are you ,,d,,doing ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: you said I should act like daddy so I am acting like one

Y/n: h,,hey I don't mean that I mean you will become a father but you are acting like a baby so act like a good father good daddy ( said making him understand )

Taehyung: ooo still your not pregnant babyheart ( said softly)

Y/n: we did process then soon we will get result

Taehyung: hmm ( fake smile )

Author:( taehyung got down from her and hugged her waist keeping his head on her chest and said )

Taehyung: babyheart sleep it's late ( said while closing his eyes )

Y/n: good night

Taehyung: good night ( two of them slept )

~TIME SKIP ~

NEXT MORNING

Author:( taehyung woke up first and got ready for his office and y/n was sleeping she slowly got up while yawking and sat on bed when taehyung saw her he went towards her and kisses her forehead )

Taehyung: good morning my love ( said while smiling )

Y/n: good morning if my morning starts like this then it will always be good ( said while pushing taehyung closer to her and hugging his waist )

Taehyung: sweetheart get up and get ready we will eat breakfast together ok ( said while smiling at her cute behaviour )

Y/n: ok huddy ( said and got down of bed)

Author:( y/n went to washroom and taehyung went out of room soon y/n got ready and went downstairs and saw taehyung sitting on a chair waiting for her so she went near him when he saw her he pushed her closer to him making her fall on his lap )

Y/n look⬇️

Taehyung: don't forget what I said yesterday night babygirl ( Said in her ears )

Y/n: i don't forget ( said while adjusting herself on his lap )

Taehyung: hmm don't move ( said in deep voice )

Y/n; let me adjust myself first ( she sat properly and then said him )

Y/n: now feed me ( said to him while keeping her hands on his shoulder )

Author:( taehyung feeds her and himself after completing there breakfast maid came and took plates to kitchen )

Y/n: water

Taehyung: let me drink first

Y/n: no i will drink first

Author:( taehyung took glass of water and drinks it I mean not drinking totally but keeping water in his mouth and kissed y/n
,y/n was shock he pushed water in her mouth from his mouth and broke the kiss )

Taehyung: when we can drink together then why we need to fight for drinking first ( said to her in husky voice ).

Y/n: a,,are you not getting late for office ( said while hiding her face as she was blushing )

Taehyung: yes

Author:( y/n got down from his lap and taehyung got up from chair and kissed y/n forehead )

Taehyung: take care I will come soon ok ( said softly touching her heart )

Y/n: i will my man you too take care ( said while smiling )

Taehyung : bye

Y/n: bye

Author:( taehyung said bye and started going out of mansion he was almost near to the main door of mansion I mean to the exit but y/n stopped him saying )

Y/n: STOP TAEHYUNG ( she shouted as he was far so it will not be heard till there if she say in low voice)

Author:( taehyung turned and y/n walks towards him and holds his hands taking him to their shared bedroom after they reached there y/n and taehyung went inside the room and y/n locked the room ,taehyung was confused but he don't said anything till now as he know if she want anything then only she will do something like this )

Taehyung: babyheart what happened ( said softly )

Y/n : i want baby why I am still not pregnant ( said in serious tone )

Taehyung: babyheart maybe it will take time ( said softly )

Y/n: when first I became pregnant that time it only took 3 to 4 days but this time it is 6 th day but no results

Taehyung: sweetheart maybe it will take time ( said while cupping her cheeks )

Y/n: no it will not i am getting doubt on you mr kim ( said in serious tone while taking his hands off from her cheeks)

Taehyung: hmmm ? ( Confused )

Y/n: do you really want a baby or did you use protection that night ? ( Serious )

Ooo guys don't think that much I know what you all are thinking my V is man real men and gentlemen

Taehyung: babyheart wha,,,,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: just answer my question did you use protection that day ? ( Said in serious mood )

Taehyung: babyhe,,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: I SAID YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ( shouted on him as she want her answer )

Taehyung : y,,yes I,,u,,,used ,p,,,, protection ( said while stuttering after seeing y/n serious)

Author:( after y/n heard that taehyung used protection she got angry and slapped him saying )

Y/n: HOW CAN YOU DO THAT ,I JUST ASKED A BABY FROM YOU ,( said while shouting and there were come tears in her eyes )

Taehyung: b,,, babyheart p,,l,, please t,,,t,ry to u,, understand you are not recovered ( said while slowly stepping closer to her )

Y/n: don't come near me ,you can't even give me a baby ,say directly that you don't want a baby ,you don't want to start a family with me why are you giving excuses ( said with tears in her eyes and in angry tone )

Taehyung: b,,, babyheart please try to understand your weak from inside I can't do anything which can harm you

Y/n: just stop your excuses and say directly that you don't want baby ( said while tears  falling from her eyes )

* We are made for each no one can separate us except our dead *--💜--

                          ( Word count: 1150)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜