70, Y/n angry

Author:( soon y/n reached there and without saying anything she started going inside , receptioner was standing there welcoming her as he knows who is she everyone present there bowed but her mind was somewhere else soon she reached in taehyung cabin but don't find him she was going out of cabin but taehyung secretary jimin came and asked )

Jimin: good morning mam ( said after bowing)

Jimin: how can I help you mam ( said was a soft smile)

Y/n: where is taehyung ( said in angry)

Jimin: he is in meeting room attending a important meeting ( said with wide open eyes)

Y/n: where is meeting room

Jimin: from here if we go straight then last one is meeting room ( said in shock after seeing y/n angry)

Y/n: thank you

Author:( y/n started going there jimin was standing there in shock but soon came out of shock and followed her saying y/n that taehyung is attending a very important meeting but y/n was not listening him soon she reached there and when she opened meeting room door she saw meeting was going on and when she opened everyone turned there eyes towards door when taehyung saw y/n he stands and was about to say anything but y/n shouted)

Y/n: KIM TAEHYUNG ( shouted in angry )

Author:( here taehyung was shock he was thinking now what he did and others were double shock as she called mafia king by his name ,some of them knows that y/n is taehyung wife but some people don't know that, taehyung said )

Taehyung: what haa( cut off by y/n holding his collar )

Author:( when y/n hold taehyung collar his bodyguards who were in meeting room they pointed there gun on y/n ,yes he takes his bodyguards everywhere in meeting and some were out they also came and pointed gun at y/n ,but y/n was having no reaction , taehyung was angry when they pointed there gun on y/n )

Taehyung: put your guns down ( said in angry while showing his dark eyes which can kill anyone )

Author:( bodyguards puts thers guns down , bodyguards did there work ,they needed to protect taehyung and they did also but taehyung himself said to keep there guns down so they did as he said , everyone present there were shock )

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME THAT YOU ARE MAFIA ( shouted on him while he was stepping back )

Taehyung: y/n l,,,list,,,,(he was shock he was about to say something but got cut off by y/n)

Y/n: WHAT LISTEN EVEN YOU HIDED THAT YOU ARE MARRIED ( shouted on him )

Author:( taehyung was stepping back and y/n was shouting on him soon there was a end ,now he was not going back as his back there was no place his back was touching the wall ,everyone present there were shock how can mafia king fear from his wife in this world no one controlled or stopped him but today they are able to see this , taehyung one's said that if he will marry if he will love anyone also he will not let them rule on him but today they are seeing this view, even seeing taehyung being soft with y/n and even fear of her in his eyes )

Author:( everyone understood that they should leave meeting room so they slowly slowly left meeting room leaving y/n and taehyung alone even bodyguards left now only in that big meeting room taehyung and y/n was there )

Y/n: why you hided that from me ( said in Angry )

Y/n: i trusted you but you gave me a reason to not trust you again ,first you hided that I lost my memories and now you hided that you are a mafia king even you hided that you are married ( said while holding his collar )

Taehyung: s,,,sorry I t,,thought you will get scared of me

Y/n: i can't believe that you hided this from me ,we because friends right and even you promised that you will never hide anything from me then why you hided this ( said in angry)

Taehyung: sorry doctor said not to say you

Y/n: don't talk with me ( left his collar)

Taehyung: i am sorry y/n

Y/n: where is your wife ? I heard she is not well I want to meet her

Taehyung: s,,, she is ok ( said while stuttering)

Y/n: i want to meet her

Taehyung: ( silent)

Y/n: i said something ,i want to meet her ( repeated again)

Taehyung: s,,,she is n,,not in K,,,korea ( said making a excuse)

Y/n: then why are you in Korea ?

Taehyung: what you mean ?

Y/n: every wife needs there husband in there bad condition and here your wife is somewhere and you are somewhere

Taehyung: d,,,doctor s,,,said no o,,one to m,,meet her so I c,,,came k,,,korea but w,,,when she w,,,will r,,recover then we can m,,meet her ( said while stuttering)

Y/n: by the way what happened to her ?? ( said after realising that what happened to her)

Taehyung: ( no reply taehyung eyes were wide open )

Y/n: reply what happened to her ?

Taehyung: s,,,,she g,,,hot sh,,e got,, b,,brain t,,tumor ( said giving a excuse )

Y/n: what ?? ( Shock )

Y/n: you should be with your wife now

Taehyung: d,,,,doctor is n,,,not a,,,allowing anyone,,,e to mee,,,tt her

Y/n: after she recovers I will meet her definitely

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: but from now don't hide ANYTHING anything from me ok ( said while pressing that word anything )

Taehyung: ok I will ( nodded his head like a small baby)

Y/n: i am going home ( said and went out )

Author:( taehyung called his secretary and said him to drive y/n till home safely and till she goes inside the mansion don't move from there )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( y/n reached home and sat on her bed and there were some tears in her eyes soon tears started falling from her eyes )

*Why she is crying ?*

* Seeing the one you love , loving someone else*---💜---

( Word count:1090)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜