41, Going somewhere

Author:( after call ended y/n went to that guard and gave the phone to him and then came to sana and holds her hands and took sana with her soon they reached to y/n old room and y/n made sana sit on bed then sat beside her )

Y/n: Unnie you are my unnie nothing can change this fact so how you were before with me like that only be now also please ( said with puppy eyes)

Sana: why not i am happy that mister accepted you ( said with a smile)

Y/n: ( smiled back it was fake and real too means 50% fake and 50% real )

Y/n: after so many days I came here let's talk about what happened in this days (said with excitement )

Sana: why not so,,( she said what happened this many days and all )

Author:( she said what happened then y/n said where she went and how nice the place was and where she went and what she did and alll )

~TIME SKIP~

NIGHT

Author:( after talking to sana y/n came to room and then she was sitting near window because it was raining and it is her favorite ,,it was tooo heavy drops of rain she was seeing it and was enjoying soon she heard door opening sound and then there taehyung was standing all wet he was wearing black blazer so it was not revealing but after he took out his blazer ,y/n was shock to see him ,he was looking to hot after he removed his shirt and there y/n was lost taehyung noticed and then said )

Taehyung: come to earth ( said calmly and to y/n while going to Washroom )

Author:( y/n came to reality and turned her face to window side and was again staring rain thinking something deeply )

Y/n pov:( he was looking hands,,,,,,,, aaaaaa what I am thinking stop y/n but ,,aaaa )

Author:( soon taehyung came and called someone on call then soon ,there was heard knock taehyung went out and came with food tray and kept it on bed and called y/n ,y/n slowly cane and sat on bed and then taehyung sat opposite y/n and he was feeding her and himself too y/n was staring at him he noticed and then said )

Taehyung: why are you staring at me ( said calmly while still feeding her )

Y/n: c,,can I a,,ask you s,,,something ( said while eating)

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n : w,,,,why you s,,,,shouted o,,on me t,,,that d,,,day and i,,,ignored me f,,,for f,,,few d,,,days ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: ( silent )

Y/n: a,,,answer me ( said after not getting answer )

Taehyung: it is not important ( said coldly and started feeding y/n )

Author:( y/n continued eating and not asked again as he will maybe get angry because of his cold voice ,she stopped there only ,,, everyone fears with him as he is Kim taehyung the mafia king ,,,,,, he completed feeding and then went out to give tray to guard and came back ,made y/n drink water and made her lay down on bed and he also laid on bed sleeping ,,,,by the way he was hugging y/n while sleeping )

~TIME SKIP ~

MIDNIGHT

Author:( taehyung got a call so he woke up and answered that call as it was important but as y/n is heavy sleeper she was still sleeping , taehyung was talking to that person in balcony )

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello ( said coldly)

,,,,,,: M,,,,mister s,,,sorry for d,,,disturbing you I c,,called you for a,,,,asking what I s,,,should do with that b,,,boy ( said with fear )

Taehyung: give him pain but keep him alive I want to kill him by myself ( said coldly)

,,,,,,: Mister we d,,,,,did all t,,,,things with him ,,he is s,,,,saying to k,,,,kill him or he w,,will kill h,,,himself ( said with fear in his voice)

Taehyung: let him beg for his dead but don't kill him I want him alive give him pain (said coldly )

,,,,,,: Mister c,,,can you say what pain now I should give as everything I did with him

Taehyung: hmm. Make him eat ice cubes and then drink hot too hot water and then live him in one room with dangerous rats 🐀🐁🐀🐀 but be careful that he should not die ( said coldly )

,,,,,,: Ok mister (taehyung hanged call and went to room back )

Author:( taehyung came back to room and laid beside y/n and hugged her then slept as nothing happened )

~TIME SKIP ~

MORNING

Author:( y/n was sleeping peacefully but woke up because of sunrise coming on her face she saw taehyung packing her staffs and even his staffs aslo she was confused so she asked him )

Y/n: whhy areee youu packing ourrr stuffffs ( said in sleepy voice )

Taehyung : we are going ( said while still packing )

Y/n: hmm ? Where ? ( Confused )

Taehyung: why are you asking so many questions go get ready and come fast ( said while still packing )

Y/n: ok ( went to Washroom )

Riddle

Answer in comment box

*Who is that person whom he said to give pain ?*

*Where is he taking her ?*

*Where are there going ?*

( Word count: 957)

Hiii guys after a long time I am here writing ,, finally my exams are over and now I am back sorry for uploading late ,,see you soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜

Your author is enjoying here causes it's raining here 🥰