53, Taehyung shouted

Y/n: WHAT ( shock)

Taehyung: what happened ( said calmly)

Y/n: is it looking a name or a dish ( said with annoyed face )

Taehyung: yes it is looking name ,,kimchi kim kimchi

Y/n; what two times kim it is better to keep name chi ( said with angry face)

Taehyung: yes chi name is also good ,if we add surname then it will over kimchi ( said after thinking)

Y/n; baby see you daddy is keeping stupid names for you ( said while keeping her hands on her baby bump)

Taehyung: no baby don't you like the name kimchi ( said while take outing y/n hands and keeping his hands )

Author:( slowly taehyung kept his ears near her baby bump and suddenly baby kicked y/n felt pain but her happiness was more so in tears she was smiling when taehyung felt baby kicking he was shock and there was two emotions , happy and shock he was like freezed not even moving or reacting suddenly he took y/n in bride style in his arms and started roaming around like rotating her with him ,y/n smiled he kept her on bed and started kissing her full face )

Y/n: hey stop ( said while blushing )

Taehyung: i am too happy today ,you know baby kicked ( said while still kissing her all over her face )

Y/n: you are happy

Author: ( stopped him from kissing more and hold his cheeks with her hands I mean kept her hands on his cheeks )

Taehyung: hmmm ?

Y/n: when people will be happy they will smile but you are not smiling ( said while looking straight in his eyes)

Taehyung: you know I hate smiling ( said coldly)

Y/n: but smiling is the way to show happiness

Taehyung: by actions also we can show happiness ( said calmly)

Y/n: can't you smile one's ( said while still looking at his eyes )

Taehyung: no i will never ( said calmly)

Y/n: do you love me ( siad calmly while still staring at him )

Taehyung: ( no answer )

Y/n: taehyung we married having baby also now soon we will have a happy family but still you didn't love ,if you didn't love then how can we have a happy family ,i know you love me it is clear in your actions but I want to hear it from your mouth , knowing that you love me but still not accepting ,,,,, why ?( said with tears in eyes)

Taehyung: ( silent )

Y/n: say taehyung ( said with tears in eyes )

Author:( taehyung jerked y/n hands as she was keeping her two hands on his cheeks he stood up and shouted )

Taehyung: SO YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU OR NOT THEN LISTEN TODAY I WILL ANSWER YOUR THIS QUESTIONS
I DON'T LOVE YOU DID YOU HEARD ( said while shouting )

Taehyung: I HATE THE WORD *LOVE*. ( Said while shouting )

Y/n: why ,,? ,,,C,,,,can I a,,,ask w,,,why ? ( Asked while stuttering and crying as tears were falling from her eyes)

Taehyung: i just hate the word ( said and went out of room )

Author:( y/n started crying everything was ok till now but when y/n asked him do he love her then he shouted on her and said that all making her cry in 7 months she never cried but today she is crying cause taehyung talked like that with y/n and even shouted why he hate that word )

Y/n pov:( till now everything was ok ,then what happened to him suddenly I just asked him do he love me but I don't know that he hate me so much )

Author:( taehyung suddenly shouted on her it was really sudden as from past 7 months he is taking care of her like a flower ,why did he shouted for small thing)

~TIME SKIP~

NIGHT

Author:( taehyung came night late and saw   y/n sleeping so he went and Changed and laid beside her while hugging her like she is his life )

NEXT MORNING

Author:( y/n woke up and saw taehyung sleeping while hugging her ,she smiled but suddenly her smile faded away )

Y/n pov:( he is sleeping like nothing happened but yesterday he shouted on me like what )

Author:( y/n jerked taehyung hands from her waist was about to stand up but taehyung  pushed her on bed and hovered over her ,he was sleeping but she jerked his hands so because of suddenly jerk he woke up )

Y/n: leave me ( said coldly)

Taehyung: don't show me attitude I hate it ( said coldly )

Y/n: you hate everything ( said while seeing other side)

Taehyung: hmm Iamsorryforyesterday ( said in one Breath )

Y/n: which language is that ( said with confusion face )

Taehyung: i am sorry for yesterday ( said while seeing in her eyes )

Y/n: leave me ( said while  seeing in his eyes )

Taehyung: no ( staring at her )

Y/n: leave me ( staring at him )

Taehyung: i married you not to leave you ( said while seeing in her eyes)

Y/n: but for you it's nothing ( seeing in his eyes)

Taehyung: what you mean ( said while seeing in her eyes)

Y/n: i mean you married me because I am pregnant by you ,you are taking care of me because inside me your baby is there ,this all care love and marriage is for this baby only ,if I was not pregnant then you would have not married me ( said while stuttering and there was tears in her eyes )

Taehyung; stop your drama and listen I am sorry for yesterday and not only for baby but I care for you too not only for baby I married you for myself ,( said coldly)

Y/n: hmm ?

Taehyung: when i first saw you that time only I was interested in you and I made you my personal maid , no one had dare to touch me but I gave you order to touch me like doing tie and more ,i never let anyone come in my room but I let you come ,i hate girls but I don't hate you , everyone calls me mister but when you used to call I hated it the most ,i hated another man eyes on you ,i gave all rights like making you sit on my lap I never let anyone touch me but I made you sit on my lap that also on the first day when I saw you that day I cutted 90% rules for you ,why say me why ?? ( said with seeing in her eyes)

* my love is in actions not in words*----💜----

                      (Word count:1141)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜.  
Vote sweeties
Follow too 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜