85, Went to his office

Y/n: yes I was stoping you before but now not you can go but come fast ok mrs Kim's Mr kim

Taehyung: ok mr Kim's Mrs Kim ( said while caressing her cheeks)

Y/n: go

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: i said go go

Taehyung: before going give me my morning kiss

Y/n: h,,mm,m,m i will give you after you come back from office

Taehyung: i will come night

Y/n: so I will give you that time

Taehyung: no that time I want night kiss and now I want morning kiss

Y/n: you are very ,,,hmm ,,,,, leave it

Taehyung; i am very what say me

Y/n: you should go

Taehyung: first say me i am very handsome right ( said while smiling)

Y/n: yes now gooo

Taehyung: Mrs Kim taehyung you are good at changing topic give me my kiss

Y/n: bu,,u, ( cut off by taehyung kissing)

Author:( taehyung was kissing her and soon she also responded they broked the kiss after 10 minutes )

Y/n: go go ( said while pushing her )

Taehyung: why so fast

Y/n: you are having meeting right

Taehyung: yes but I am having time for that

Y/n: if you will not go now then I will not leave you

Taehyung: then i will never go you don't leave me forever

Y/n: ( sign)

Y/n: really I am going to be mad stop your pick up line's and go fast and even come fast I want to have a movie night

Taehyung: ok babyheart take care love you ( said while kissing her forehead)

Y/n; you tooo take care love you too and come fast

Author:( taehyung got up from y/n and went from there after he went y/n went to washroom and got ready and went downstairs and ate her breakfast )

~TIME SKIP ~

1:10 afternoon

Author:( y/n was sitting on couch and was sitting she was doing nothing as she was getting bore so she went to her room and got ready and went out of mansion and sat in car driver started the car soon she reached and now she was standing in front a company where she wanted to go it was KTH company yes she came to taehyung company to his office she wanted to give him super )

Y/n pov:( i was getting bore so I thought to give him surprise and now I am going to give him surprise )

Author:( y/n went inside she was searching where to go suddenly someone kept hands on her shoulder from her back she fainted and turned and saw shorty I mean my sweet dear oppa jimin when he saw that she fainted by this sudden touch he bowed and said sorry )

Jimin: sorry I am really sorry ( said while bowing )

Y/n: it's ok but can you say where is taehyung office room ( Siad with a sweet smile)

Jimin: why not I will guide you till there ma'am ( smiled back)

Author:( Jimin took y/n with him and now they were standing infront of his cabin )

Jimin: now ma'am you go inside I am going

Y/n: thank you for guiding me till here
( smiled sweetly )

Jimin: welcome ma'am it's my pleasure to do that have a nice day ( said while bowing after bowing he went from there )

Author:( y/n opened the door of cabin and she was shock to see the view infront of her her eyes were burning in angry, taehyung was sitting when he heard door opening that also without knocking he turned his eyes towards that side and was about to shout but stopped and smiled after seeing y/n but not much soon he hided that smile, infront of taehyung one girl was standing with no manners her shirt up two bottoms were opened and she was wearing too tight dress even standing like a model or a person who what to seduce someone, y/n came inside and stands beside that girl but y/n was maintaining some distance between her and that girl taehyung was about to say something but y/n said )

Y/n: taehyung don't you have rules in your office

Taehyung: hmm ?

Y/n: here employees comes for work not for seducing others husbands ( said while gazing at that girl )

Girl : why are you seeing me like that don't you have manners before coming in cabin you should knock and even don't call mister with his name (said in gazing at y/n )

Taehyung: ARE YO,,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: employees should wear a proper dress a casual dress but you are wearing like you don't came for work you came for seducing other man's ( said in angry tone )

Girl : and you ,,,, what are you doing ,,same as me more then me wearing a short dress calling mister by his name and coming in his cabin without his permission ( said while gazing at y/n )

Author:( taehyung was about to stand and shout on that girl but y/n made him sit and sat on him I mean on his lap, while keeping her hands around his neck and taehyung also holds her waist and pushed her closer to him )

Y/n; i have all rights to call him by his name I have alll rights on him I don't need his permission for anything and I am allowed everywhere did you understood girl ( said angryly )

Girl: don,,,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung : it will be bad to argue with my wife you are talking to Mrs Kim taehyung ( said angryly to that girl)

Author:( when that girl heard that she was shock as she is new and she don't know that he is married and have wife, she was shivering ,she fastly botton her shirts bottones and stands stright doing her head low ,she was saying sorry while bowing )

Taehyung: GET LOST FROM MY COMPANY ( shouted on that girl )

Girl : s,,,sorry m,,,mister i don't ,k,,,know t,,,that she is y,,,your w,,,wife I am ss,,,sorry p,,p,please l,,leave me i w,,,will n,,,never do t,,that ag,again I am s,,sorry I am rr,,,,really s,,sorry ( said while stuttering and crying )

* Limitless love *

( Word count;1095)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜🔜🔜🔜