58, Y/N IN COMA

-------------Hello my dear sweetie
------------------------------------finally my exams are finished so I am back 

Everyone were excited for this part

Any one missed me 😅

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Back to story -

Y/n: where is our baby ( asked him )

Author:( y/n touched her Belly and felt nothing ,as if baby will be then it will be fat but if baby will not be then it will be empty ,so she felt empty )

Taehyung: ( silent)

Y/n: where is our baby taehyung ( broked that hug and asked )

Taehyung: t,,,,t,,that I,,,i ( said while stuttering)

Y/n: why are you stuttering ( said calmly)

Author:( oooo my godd KIM TAEHYUNG is stuttering everyone will fear from him and here he is stuttering infront of his wife, I can't believe when he first meet her he was different and now he is different)

Taehyung: t,,,,that I a,,,am s,,,sorry ( said while head low and stuttering)

Y/n: why are you saying sorry ( said with a confused face )

Author:( KIM TAEHYUNG is saying sorry and also stuttering I can't believe even head low ,he never lowed his head but today he is lowing )

Taehyung: t,,,,that your c,,,condition w,,,was c,,,critical so d,,,doctor s,,,said t,,they c,,can o,,,only s,,,save one f,,from t,,,two soI c,,,choosed you ( said while stuttering)

Y/n: WHAT ? ARE YOU MAD (said while shouting and getting down from hospital bed )

Taehyung: i,,,,i,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR BABY KIM TAEHYUNG ( shouted while holding his collar )

Author:( y/n was holding his collar ,no one dare to look at him but here she is holding his collar ,no one dared to say his full name but here she is saying ,no one dared to shout at him but here she is shouting ,, and he is silently standing )

Y/n: SAY SOMETHING ( shouted while shaking him by his collar )

MEAN WHILE

Author;( out side of room his guards and secretary were shock after hearing y/n shouting his full name and even shouted at him ,but more then that they were shock because taehyung was saying nothing just standing silently ,as they never saw this )

Guard : i c,,,can't b,,,believe ( shock with widen eyes)

Secretary: i can't believe he is saying nothing just standing silently ( shock)

Guard: i never hoped that this day also I will see

Guard 2: i can't believe that ruthless mafia king is silently bearing this ( shock)

Secretary: who never got a back answer in his life or if anyone gave then sended him /her to hell,,,,,,,is standing silent infront of his wife ( shock )

Guard 2: i never through I will see this day also

Guard 1: it's because of Mrs kim

Secretary: yes she changed him

Guard 2: only for her his nice side not for others

Secretary: no no mister is cold with her also Even I heard mister never said that he love Mrs Kim

Guard 1; mister loves her ,we can say that by his actions

Secretary: yes

TAEHYUNG SIDE

Y/n: SAY SOMETHING WHY YOU KILLED OUR BABY ( shouted while holding his collar and also crying)

Taehyung: because you are more important to me ( said to y/n with soft eyes)

Y/n: YOU ARE KILLER OF OUR BABY  ,I AM NOT IMPORTANT OUR BABY IS IMPORTANT ( said while shouting and shaking him by this collar )

Taehyung: we can get another baby ( said with fixed emotions )

Y/n; y,,,you ,,,c,,,can get a,,,another w,,,wife t,,,too you killed our baby taehyung our baby I am not important but baby is important ( said while leaving his collar )

Taehyung: you are important for me

Author:( y/n slowly took a back step and suddenly she started throwing things like  medical tray and alll which she was getting taehyung started to stop her but she was out of control suddenly she hold her head and slowly slowly her eyes closed ,when she was about to fall taehyung holds her and shouted )

Taehyung: Y/N ,,,Y/N ( while shaking her cheeks he shouted her name )

Taehyung: DOCTOR ,, DOCTOR ( shouted for doctor as y/n was not opening her eyes)

Author:( taehyung laid y/n on bed and soon doctor came doctor started checking y/n and said taehyung to go out taehyung was not ready but still went)

Author:( now doctor and nurse were inside and taehyung was outside ,soon doctor came out and went somewhere then again came and went inside ,,)

AFTER 1 HOUR

Author:( still there was not news of y/n soon doctor came out and taehyung asked to doctor)

Taehyung: what happened she is ok right ( said hurryly )

Doctor: we can't say

Taehyung: what you mean ( was getting angry but doctor is girl' so he controlled himself)

Doctor: if s,,,she w,,,will n,,not wake up ,,,i,,in 24 h,,,,hours t,,,then s,,,,she w,,,will g,,,go in c,,,coma ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung; what ( can't say face expression )

Doctor: yes n,,,now it d,,,depends on her and g,,,god ( said and went )

Author:( taehyung got angry and punched on wall and because of punched his hands started bleeding )

--AFTER 20 HOURS---

Author:( taehyung was sitting near y/n on a chair and was talking with y/n)

Taehyung: babyheart woke up fast our baby is getting late for school don't you want a baby we will get one more not one we will get 3,4 ,5 or if you want then 10 but wake up baby  ,,,,20 hours finished now only four hours are left wifey wake up 
( No change in y/n)

Taehyung: babygirl you want to know I love you or not then I will answer but for that woke up ( said while stuttering and there were some tears in his eyes )

Author:( no one can believe the mafia king who make everyone cry is having tears for someone ,who never cried is maybe crying or having tears in his eyes ,he never cried in his life after his childhood )

~AFTER 4 HOURS~

Author:( still y/n was not opening her eyes doctor came for checking and after checking doctor said to taehyung )

Doctor: sorry she is in coma ( said with fear )

*What will happen now ?*

*Will she wake up ?*

*What taehyung will do now ?*

* In a coma you can't dream ,you just hope someone sits beside you *

                            ( Word count: 1121)

See you soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰