72, y/n confused

~NEXT MORNING~

Author:( y/n woke up and did her morning routine and went downstairs and sat on chair for her breakfast, sana came and served but y/n was not starting breakfast so sana asked )

Sana: what happened maam ( said after bowing)

Y/n: i will eat with taehyung

Sana: but maam mister is still in his room

Y/n: when he will come ?

Sana: i dont know maam

Y/n: go and call him

Sana: we are not allowed only his wife is allowed to enter his room

Y/n; ooo wait i will call him

Author:( y/n got up and went upstairs towards taehyung room and knocked but there was no response y/n tried 3 times but still no response ,so she entered and saw that taehyung was not sleeping there were no sign of taehyung ,)

Y/n pov:( where is he ,by the way his room is beautiful )

Author:( y/n was about to check balcony but suddenly phone ring sound was heard ,y/n saw taehyung phone was ringing it was on night stand so she went and was about to take phone but before that call was ended so she turned to go but suddenly she again turned and took that phone in her hands and when she saw that wallpaper of Phone she was shock )

Y/n: me ?? ( confused and shock)

Author:( on wallpaper y/n photo was there with taehyung he was holding her waist and she was keeping her hands on his shoulder and two were smiling even they were wearing wedding dress )

Y/n pov:( this is my photo with taehyung but when I took photo with him that also this close ,even we are in wedding dress I can't remember when ,his hands on my waist and my hands on his shoulder but why ?? )

Author:( it was y/n and taehyung wedding photo ,taehyung and y/n took photos together and in that taehyung smiled because it was y/n birthday and there marriage so taehyung was happy so he automatically smiled )

Y/n: i am so confused now he is married then why I am with him in wedding dress even he is also in wedding dress ( suddenly her head Started paining )

Author:( y/n head started paining and her eyes were half closed and half opened she was losing her balance and in her mind everything was roaming ,i mean something was roaming it was Black and white )

Author:( babyheart ,,,kim, chi is nice,, right ,,,,,no ,,,,,,,, shihy, ung  and hyungs,,hi  is nice ,,,,,,,bu,t ,,,,,you,, a,,are,,,, k,,,eping dishes n,a,me , or ,bab. )

This was running in her mind ⬆️

Author:( y/n hold her head and taehyung phone fall on bed and y/n sat on bed keeping her hands on her ears causes she was getting some voice like talking and all her head started rotating, after she kept her hands on her ears that voice slowly slowly stopped and now y/n was normal but when that voice was coming that time her head was paining like someone kept 100kg on her head it was like someone was keeping something in her but ,like if in one bag we kept clothes and it is full but still we will keep and pull that so that it can fit in that ,like that only she was also feeling ,her mind is small and someone forcefully pushing memories in her head )

Y/n: w,,,what w,,,was that ,,,,,b,,babyheart f,,first t,,,time. I am h,,,hearing t,,this w,,word ( said while stuttering and was totally confused)

,,,,,,,: When did you came ( suddenly a voice came from her back )

Author:( y/n was sitting on bed and thinking something suddenly a voice came from back of her she turned and was totally shock her eyes were wide open ,she was shock to see the view )