19 ,y/n is kidnapped

Mean while

,,,,,,: Do you got weakness of mafia king

Guard: yes boss

,,,,,,,,: Say what is his weakness ( smirking)

Guard: a girl boss( head low)

,,,,,,,: What ( confused)

Guard: sir one girl to whom he saved on his birthday from his ancle daughter

,,,,,,,: Ooo so finally mafia king fall in love

Guard: maybe she is now in mansion

,,,,,,: We can't kidnap her from his mansion

Guard: but he will not be in mansion boss

,,,,,,: I know before he leave Korea we should kidnap her

Guard: ok boss

,,,,,,: By the way what is her name ( said while smirking)

Guard: jung y/n

NEXT DAY

Author:( taehyung woke up and did his morning routine and got ready for going soon y/n also woke up and when she saw him she was feeling something like her soul is going somewhere soon ,he went to attend a call in balcony so y/n went to take bath after she came from bath she saw taehyung ready to go, guards took his luggage y/n was standing there while her head was low taehyung came near y/n and pushed her by her waist and kissed her )

Y/n pov:( he came near me and kissed me it was so gentle and his lips was so soft that I can't stop myself for kissing him it was like beautiful and special feeling for me we kissed for 10 minutes forgetting about all ,this world , people )

His outfit  

Taehyung: take care ( said after kiss )

Y/n: hmm ( head low and there was some tears in her eyes)

Taehyung: angel what happened

Y/n: take care ( head low )

Taehyung: you too bye

Author:( taehyung went from there and y/n knee downs and started crying )

Y/n pov:( i don't know why I am crying I should be happy that he is going now I can take care for my baby but why i am feeling this maybe because this baby is his right but I will never say this to him baby now your mama will take care of you )( keeping her hands on her tummy )

Author:( after crying for 20 minutes she went to kitchen because now taehyung is not there so she will not be in his room after she went to kitchen she saw sana she runs and hugged her sana also hugged y/n they broke the hug )

Sana: y/n you are looking happy ( smile)

Y/n: yes finnally I can take care of my baby

Sana: hmm ? ( Confused)

Y/n: taehyung went now I can take care of my baby and not live in his room

Sana: but don't you think baby need a father also

Y/n : no i will love my baby so much that no father can do

Sana: but life is very hard without a life partner

Y/n: what you mean unnie

Sana: as you don't said this to sir so he don't know you are pregnant with his baby you should leave this job in one month and Marry someone who can accept this baby

Y/n: but unnie I will not marry anyone I will take my baby far from this world where no one knows me and leave happily with my baby

Sana: hmm it is yo,,,( cut off by a phone call )

Author:( y/n phone was ringing so y/n received the call and it was her mother )

ON CALL

Y/n : hello

Y/m: y/n come fast to home ( said hurrily)

Y/n: why mom what happened ( worried)

Y/m: please come your broth ( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: what happened to my brother mom wait i am coming ( said and cutted the call )

Sana: what happened y/n ( worried)

Y/n: i should go home ( worried )

Sana ; ok go but take care ok

Y/n: ok unnie

Author:( y/n took cab and went to her home after reaching there she went inside and saw her parents tied and there were some people pointing gun towards them)

,,,,,,: Ooo so you are y/n nice to meet you ( evil laugh)

Y/n: who are you and why are you pointing gun at my parents ?

,,,,,,,: You will know soon but for saving your parents you should come with me ( smirk)

Y/f: no y/n don't go ( shouted)

,,,,,,: I heard you have a brother who have heart problem ( smiling like idiot )

Y/m: Don't listen his words y/n go from here please ( shouted y/n mother while crying)

,,,,,,: You two  shut your mouth or else first I will kill you ( angry)

Y/n: n,no please d,, don't do a,, anything to them  (while knee downing while crying)

,,,,,,: For that you should come to with us or else your brother

Y/n : no no i will come but don't do anything to my family ( crying)

,,,,,,,,: Guards take her and leave her family ( smirking)

Author:( they leaves her parents and took her with them her parents tried to stop her but nothing worked so now y/n was tied on chair and that person who did this all was making a call in front of her )

Mean while

Taehyung side

Author:( taehyung sat on his private jet and it was ready to take off but before that he got call first he ignored that call but it was ringing again and again so he answered that call )

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello ( shouted in angry)

,,,,,: Don't shout on me it will effect you only ( said while smirking)

Taehyung: ooo so you are Mr Choi woo joo

Woo joo : by the way right so I have a news for you

Taehyung: i don't have time for this all ( about to cut )

Woo joo: ooo so you have no time for y/n yes it's jung y/n ( smirking)

Taehyung: hmm what you mean ?

Woo joo: so let me come to the point y/n is with me now infront of me and if you will not come here then she will be in heaven

Taehyung: DARE TO TOUCH HER I WILL GIVE YOU SPECIAL DEAD ( shouted )

Woo joo: cool down and come fast bye

Love is special feeling but hard feeling also

                                   ( Word count:1072)

See you all soon after this many days my exams are finished and now I am free by the way happy friendship day and sisters day 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜