103, Y/n brother

Taehyung: I missed this ( said in husky voice)

Y/n: day by day you are becoming pervert ( said while blushing )

Taehyung: just for you

Y/n: leave me now I need to change dress

Taehyung: so you want me to change your dress ( said while smirking)

Y/n: hey n,,no (said being shock)

Taehyung: baby girl let me change your dress ( said while coming closer to her)

Y/n: St,,stob it ( said while stuttering because of there closeness )

Taehyung: ok ok go and come fast

Y/n: why fast ?

Taehyung: because I can't live a second without you

Y/n: ( red cheeks)

Taehyung: why are your cheeks red ( said while teasing )

Y/n: leave me ( said and pushes him lightly and runs to washroom )

Taehyung: slowly babyheart ( said as she was running)

Taehyung: my little wife ( said with a chuckle)

Author:( y/n went and came from washroom after changing and getting ready for dinner and taehyung too changed and got freshen up ,y/b came and said them to come down for dinner and they went for dinner and sat on there chair ,maids servers and they started eating)

Y/f: how is your work going son ( said to taehyung )

Taehyung: nice dad and your's

Y/n: it's nice ( said with a soft smile)

Y/b: noona tomorrow you,r, ( cut of by y/m)

Y/m: son eat while eating you should not talk

Y/b: but Amma I am saying noona t,,( cut off by y/m)

Y/m: whatever it is after dinner say ok ( said while fake smiling )

Y/n: let him say mom ( said to mom as she was behaving weird )

Y/m: no daughter doctor said him to not talk while eating ( said to y/n i mean made a excuse )

Y/b: b,b,ut when doctor sai,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: don't talk if doctor said then ( said to y/b)

Y/b: ok ( said while pouting and eating )

Y/m: don't say her now, we will give surprise ok ( said while whispering near y/b)

Y/b: ok ( with a smile)

Author:( after dinner they sat in hall chit chatting soon it was late so y/m mother said everyone to go to there room )

Y/b: i will sleep with noona today

Taehyung: what ( shock )

Y/b: yes it's been year I don't slept with noona

Y/n: why not today you sleep with me ok ( smiles at him )

Y/f: but how can he sleep there

Y/n: hmm ?

Y/f: i mean taehyung will also sleep so where he will sleep if y/b will sleep there

Y/m: it's ok honey taehyung will also sleep there bed is big enough for three people

Y/n: yes and even taehyung don't have problem right taehyung ( asked to taehyung )

Taehyung: no yess i,,i Mean I don't have p, problem ( said with fake smile )

Y/n: ok let's go y/b

Y/b; yess

Author:( y/b and y/n went to room and y/f and y/m went to there room and taehyung also went to his room where y/n and y/b is there he saw them sleeping on bed y/n left side and y/b middle ,y/b called taehyung and said )

Y/b: come Hyung and sleep beside me ( said to taehyung to sleep beside him right side )

Author: ( now y/b was middle and taehyung and y/n was side ,soon y/b slept but taehyung was not able to sleep as he have habit of hugging y/n in sleep but now he is not there near him so he is not able to sleep and on other side y/n was also not able to sleep , slowly taehyung got up and went to y/n side and laid there while pushing y/n and making her lay on him ,now y/n was on taehyung laying on taehyung and taehyung was under her )

Y/n: what are you doing ( said being shock)

Taehyung: i can't sleep without you and you need a good punishment for doing this baby girl ( said with a smirk)

Y/n: please no punishment for today ( said as y/b was sleeping beside them )

Taehyung: ok ok not today but for doing this you will definitely get a hard punishment sweetheart ( said while pushing her closer and hugging her )

Y/n: good night love ( said to taehyung and laid on his chest )

Taehyung: good night my life ( said and slept )

~TIME SKIP ~

Author:( next morning taehyung woke up first and made y/n lay on bed and went to his side ,right side and laid there so that y/b should not know about what happened yesterday night ,soon y/b got up and when he saw taehyung and y/n sleeping he went to his room slowly so that he don't disturb there sleep )

Author:( after sometime taehyung woke up and saw no one beside him except y/n so he hugged her and kissed her neck to wake her up ,she yawks and opens her eyes and saw taehyung hugging her )

Y/n: hey leave me what if y/b saw us like this

Taehyung: he will not he went to his room

Y/n; ooo then ok

Taehyung: what ok give me my morning kiss Mrs Kim taehyung

Y/n; no  mr mafia first brush your teeth

Taehyung no first give me my morning kiss give give give ( said behaving like a small kid )

Author:( y/n kissed taehyung and taehyung kissed y/n back they kissed for 10 minutes and then broke the kiss and y/n Runs to go to Washroom )

Taehyung : slow love ( said while smiling at her behaviour )

Author:( two of them got ready and went downstairs to eat there breakfast and they completed eating and sat in hall suddenly someone knocked on door so y/m opens the door and there a handsome man is standing while smiling seeing y/m, when y/n saw who came she runs and hug him )

My love if you can be moon then I can be stars and if you can be my love then I can be your love --------💜--------

                   ( Word count: 1085)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜