48, Gift 🎁

Author:( now y/n was sleeping on bed as she is unable to walk so taehyung ordered food and soon food came they ate and taehyung started his work again , so y/n slept )

DAYS SKIP

1 month after

Author:( today they are going to London as it's been 47 days and even now y/n is 3 months pregnant ,they packed there stuffs and now they were standing near car , eun-ah came and hugged y/n ,y/n also hugged her )

Eun-ah: take care of yourself ,eat on time and sleep well ok ( with tears in eyes)

Y/n: ok helmoni but please don't cry ( said while wiping her tears)

Eun-ah: ok but I will Miss you ( smiled)

Y/n: i will also miss you ( smiled back )

Author:( soon min-ho and seo-ji came and hugged y/n and gave some gifts )

Min-ho: now also I will say be my girlfriend ( said while pouting)

Y/n: but ,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: and now also I will say be far from my wife ( said coldly)

Min-ho: how you will be with this cold ancle

Y/n; ( no words )

Seo-ji: leave him we will miss you ( said with a smile )

Min-ho: i will also miss you

Y/n: i will miss you all so much

Seo-ji: ok take care of yourself ( smile)

Y/n: you too ( smiled back)

Taehyung; now let's go

Y/n: ok bye everyone ( said while waving her hands )

Author:( others also waved there hands and said bye ,y/n and taehyung sat in car and driver started the car full car ride was silent as no one was talking he was busy using phone and y/n was seeing outside view )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( they reached London and now y/n was in room sleeping and taehyung went to his some important work )

~TIME SKIP ~

AT NIGHT

Author:( y/n woke up and saw no one in room so she freshen up and out guards were not Letting her go so she said she is now Mrs Kim so she have rights to give order ,she reached hall and saw taehyung sitting with a girl )

Y/n pov:( i saw taehyung sitting with a girl and that girl was beautiful )

Author:( soon they noticed y/n so that girl called y/n ,y/n slowly went there taehyung saw her and said )

Taehyung: why you came out without asking me ( said calmly)

Y/n: i w,,was g,,,getting b,,,bore t,,that's w,,,why I c,,,came o,,,out ( said while stuttering )

,,,,,,,,: By the way who is she ( confused)

Taehyung; my wife kim y/n ( said coldly )

,,,,,,,: Ooo nice to meet you Mrs Kim ( said with a smile )

Taehyung : come sit here ( said to y/n ,while pointing his eyes beside him)

Author:( y/n sat beside taehyung )

,,,,,,: So myself Jennie kim Jennie ( with a smile )

Y/n: nice to meet you ( smiled back)

Taehyung: she is my business partner ( said coldly)

Jennie: only business partner ( said while pouting)

Taehyung: sister too, not own but I treat her as sister ( said coldly)

Jennie: yes so as he is my brother so you are my sister-in-law ( said while smiling )

Y/n: ( smiled back )

Jennie: by the way I am going to Hawaii for some work so i will come back after 2 to 3 months ( said to taehyung )

Taehyung : ok but be careful ( said coldly)

Jennie: ok bye bye sister-in-law and brother ( said to y/n and taehyung )

Y/n: bye

Author:( after Jennie went taehyung lifted. y/n and took her to there shared room and made her lay on bed saying )

Taehyung: you should rest more no need to walk if you are getting bore say me i will on TV or read a book for you , if you want to go anywhere say me i will take you there but without asking me, don't go anywhere not out of this room also ok ( said giving her lecture)

Y/n: okayyyy ( said while pouting )

Author:( taehyung went out and came back with chocolates in his hands when y/n saw that she fastly went to him and took that chocolates giving him a hug )

Y/n: thank you sooo muchhhh ( said while opening that chocolate packet )

Taehyung: but don't eat much ( said calmly)

Y/n: ok I will eat only 5 packets ( said while eating )

Taehyung: what,,, it is to much ( said calmly)

Y/n: you brought only 5 packets so let me eat you will never let me eat this all ( said while Pouting and eating )

Taehyung: ok but eat fast then we should eat dinner also ( said calmly)

Y/n: what is dinner ( said confusely fake confusion)

Taehyung: oo so now your stomach is full by this chocolates only

Y/n: yes I will not eat anything my stomach is full

Taehyung: that's why I never brought chocolates for you

Y/n : but. ( Cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: after eating dinner I will give you something

Y/n; what is it ( said excitenly )

Taehyung: i can't say if you eat then I will saw you ( said calmly )

Y/n: ok

Author:( taehyung and y/n ate food after eating y/n asked )

Y/n: now show me

Taehyung: what

Y/n: you said you will saw me something after I complete eating dinner

Taehyung: hmm is that so

Author:( taehyung lifted y/n in bride style and took her to balcony and he sat on couch and made her sit on his lap )

Y/n: w,,,what a,,,are y,,you d,,doing ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: your surprise ( said while taking out a beautiful pendent )

Y/n: wow it's beautiful ( said while holding it )

Taehyung: black and white side one is me and silver side one is you ( said calmly)

By they way I can't get what colour is up one,, hall moon is in black and white but that round one is sliver or other colour I can't get

*You came in my dark World but still it's dark only white in my dark World is you *

--Written by me

( Word count:1084)

See you all soon I am sorry if it's boring part but soon there will be interesting 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰