71, Y/n crying

Author: ( y/n was crying ,,)

Do you guys know why ??

Hmmmm

Let me tell you

Author:( taehyung took her super care and even they became friends and y/n just lost her memories not her heart it was same before forgetting and after forgetting so heart is same and before losing her memories she loved taehyung and after losing memories slowly she started liking taehyung )

LOST MIND NOT HEART

MIND CHANGED NOT HEART

HEART IS SAME BUT NOT MIND

HEART FEELING IS SAME BUT NOT MIND

HEART IS CONNECTED WITH HIM NOT MIND

WHEN PEOPLE WILL FALL IN LOVE THERE HEART WILL CONNECTED NOT MIND

Mind will be also connected but she lost her memories so

Author:( she is in love with taehyung his care his love his everything made her love him ,but when she got to know that taehyung is mafia and he is married, she lost her mind she wanted to tell him how much she love him but stopped as he is already taken ,and even she heard that he love his wife sooo much his wife changed him soo she was not having courage to say me that she loves him and it is bad to love someone else husband )

Y/n pov:( i started to fall for you taehyung but here I am unlucky you are already taken why you took care of me that much why you behaved with me that much nicely just because my parents said you to take care of me ,even we became nice friends but everything gone in seconds ,i will never come in between you and your wife ,i am your good friend then I will be that only I will try to remove you from my heart from my life )

OTHER SIDE

Author:( taehyung was sitting in his cabin on a chair and his phone was in his hands and in phone wallpaper it was y/n picture ,he was staring at that thinking something deeply suddenly tears started falling from his eyes )

Taehyung pov:( i can't believe that today you asked me where is my wife I wanted to tell you that it's you but stopped as you already got to know I am mafia and I am married and if I say more then your condition will be not good doctor said me to only say one shocking news to you not two but soon I will tell you who is my wife I will show you who is my wife ,i will make you meet my wife just wait my babyheart )

Here taehyung crying there y/n crying

By the way how he will show her that who is his wife ? ,how will he show her to herself ?

Let's see

BACK TO Y/N SIDE

Author:( after crying for 1 hour y/n slept )

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n woke up and washed her face as there were some dry tears in her eyes and after that she went downstairs and sat on couch in hall and soon a maid came and gave her dinner y/n refused and said she will eat with taehyung as taehyung don't came till now soon taehyung came and went upstairs to get freshen up soon he came downstairs and then taehyung and y/n completed there dinner ,y/n was about to go upstairs but taehyung said )

Taehyung: let's go to tarrace

Y/n: why ?? ( Confused)

Taehyung: to see the view of full moon ( smile)

Y/n: why not let's go ( small smile)

Author:( they went to tarrace and there was a couch to sit ,so y/n and taehyung sat there taehyung was seeing moon ,same y/n was also doing moon light was hitting taehyung and he was looking so handsome y/n was lost in him suddenly she came out of her imagination and asked taehyung something )

Y/n: do you love your wife soo much

Taehyung: yes very much but I hate the word *love*

Y/n: why ?? ( Confused )

Taehyung: it's long story leave it

Y/n: can I ask you something

Taehyung: hmm ( said while looking at y/n )

Y/n: imagine that you fall in love with someone else

Taehyung: ??? ( confused)

Y/n: i mean you fall in love with someone else

Taehyung: no that will never happen

Y/n: you hate love word but love your wife sooo much

Taehyung: yes my love for her is out of limit

Y/n: i am waiting to meet your wife

Taehyung: are you that excited to meet her ( said while staring at her eyes)

Y/n: h,,hmm y,,yes ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: by the way it is sooo late now let's go

Y/n: yes

Taehyung: good night ( smiled)

Y/n: you too good night ( smile back)

Author:( they went to there room and slept )

According to her he is married and his wife is out of Korea as she is having brain tumor and her treatment is going on

And

According to him ,he can't say her that his wife is y/n as it will effect her health ,

Love a beautiful feeling ,some or other day you will also feel that feeling if you love someone and they love someone else then it hurts you but if your love is true then whom you love there happiness is most important to you if they are happy with someone else then you will be happy but with fake smile

Can anyone describe love in one word

*Love hits different when it is one sided *--💜--

( Word count:981)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜