15, mixed something in drink

Author:( it is now morning and beautiful birds are singing but y/n was still sleeping peacefully but because of sounds of birds she woke up and and she remembered about what happened yesterday night but suddenly she realised that she was on taehyung bed she fastly got up from his bed and stand there with tears in her eyes )

Y/n pov:( i can't believe what happened yesterday how can he do that he is a beast he is not human I want to not be here but my legs are tied thank God that mister is not there now I should go and take shower so that I will feel fresh )

Author:( y/n went to Washroom and took shower and came out and started cleaning his room after cleaning there was nothing to do so she was going to sana but guards stopped her saying she can't go out of this room so she helplessly came back to room and there she was sitting and sitting because there is nothing to do )

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n was sitting but suddenly the door of his room opened and there he was the most hondsome and dengerous man KIM TAEHYUNG he straightly went to Washroom and after 20 minutes he came and went to his bar room y/n was there knee downing on floor and after 1:00 hour he came and offs the light and slept y/n was sitting on that position for 1:00 hour because of that she was getting pain so she sat and soon on that position she slept )

~TIME SKIP ~

2 days after

Author:( taehyung went to office and today there was a party too and today guards let her go out of his room so y/n went to sana and sana said there is a party on mister's achievement he got a big deal and also his company is on first position this year also so he is giving a party )

EVENING PARTY TIME

Sofia : y/n serve this drinks to all ok ( coldly))

Y/n: ok

Y/n pov:( today is party and I am serving drinks and I saw that girl who slapped me on mister's birthday party she was talking something with her beside girl so I don't focus on that and did my work )

Mean while

Jennie side

Nancy : so what you are going to do

Jennie: so I am straight forward i am going to mix Viagra in his drink ( said while smirking)

Nancy: then ( calmly and confused)

Jennie: then he will need help to calm him down and I will do that ( smirking)

Nancy: ooo I understood ( smirking too)

Jennie: waiter ( called a waiter who was going in taehyung direction )

Waiter: yes mam

Author:( she mixed that viagra in one drink before only so she kept that drink on tray and said to waiter )

Jennie: give this drink to your mister

Waiter ; but mam

Jennie: just give him ( coldly)

Waiter: ok mam

Author: ( that waiter went to taehyung and taehyung took that drink because his drink was over and one drink was only left on waiter tray so taehyung took and drinks it slowly slowly , seeing this Jennie and Nancy was becoming happy )

Jennie side

Jennie: he drank it ( happy)

Nancy: yes and see he is sweating also ( taehyung was sweating )

Jennie: yes now it's time to go to him ( smirk )

Mean while

Author:( y/n was serving drinks but suddenly a guard said to give drinks to some guest who was sitting near taehyung so she went there and started giving but taehyung eyes was on her and he was sweating too much soon Jennie came and said to taehyung )

Jennie: taehyung are you ok ( said while smirking)

Taehyung: yes and I said not to call me by my name ( angry )

Jennie: ok I will not call but do you need any help ( acting innocent )

Taehyung: no go from here ( said angryly)

Jennie; but. ( Cut of by something falling )

Author:( y/n was giving drinks to the people near taehyung and when she was giving drink to a man suddenly glass fall from that man hands )

Man : Don't you have eyes ( angry)

Y/n: ,b,b,,,,,b( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: but glass was in your hand ( angry)

Man: m,mist( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: enough ,,y/n go and wait for me in my room ( angry)

Jennie: but why she in your room ?( Confused)

Taehyung: what do you mean ( angry)

Jennie: nothing ( head low )

Author:( taehyung went to his room and Jennie in angry throwed glasses from counter and left that place in angry and soon everyone left that place because it was night and taehyung was angry too if something happens then )

Mean while

Taehyung side

Author:( taehyung went in room and saw y/n knee downing on floor near couch so he closed the room door and came to y/n direction and knee downs in her level and said )

Taehyung: what are you doing angel ( said while smirking)

Y/n: m,,,mister what I did ( said will having fear in her heart )

Taehyung: i said you to call me taehyung ( husky voice)

Y/n: i,,,i a,,am s,,, sorry ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: ufff you are driving me crazy angel ( husky voice and lifted y/n in bride style)

Author:( he lifted her in bride style and throwed her on bed and hovered over her )

Y/n: p,,,, please l,,, leave m,,,m,e ( tears in eyes)

Taehyung; not today (started kissing her he was kissing her like hungry lion )

By the way did you heard not today song of BTS 🥰

"Love is not What you say love is what you do "-----------♥️------------

( Word count:1000)

( Warning ⚠️ next part is 🔞)

See you soon in next part and I got time because of heavy rain schools are closed so 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜🥰🥰💜💜💜