44, Morning kiss

Eun-ah: please y/n i will do

Y/n: please helmoni I will do

Author:( they were arguing for washing dishes )

Eun-ah: you are pregnant you should take care of yourself and also you came here to enjoy not to wash dishes

Y/n: but helmoni you didn't had your dinner I will do this you have dinner

Eun-ah: i will have it after washing dishes please go and rest

Y/n: but hel,,,,( cut off by eun-ah)

Eun-ah: i don't know anything go and take rest

Y/n; ok ok i am going but please have your dinner on Time ok

Eun-ah: ok dear now go ( was a smile)

Author:( y/n went to bedroom and saw taehyung sitting on bed and using his laptop ,he was doing some work in laptop looking all busy so y/n went to Washroom and then came and laid on bed and soon slept , taehyung saw her sleeping so he also closed his laptop and kept it on night stand and slept beside her while hugging her )

~TIME SKIP ~

MORNING

Author:( y/n slowly slowly opened her eyes and saw that taehyung was hugging her tightly while sleeping ,by the way he was looking cute while sleeping y/n was staring at him )

Taehyung look ⬇️

Ufff so cute 🥺

Y/n pov:( i can't believe that he can look cute also he is cold and even ride but he cares of me ,he is handsome and hot too but now I saw him looking cute also , can't believe my huddy can look this handsome )

Taehyung: am I looking that handsome ( said opening his eyes)

Y/n: ( shock )

Taehyung:what happened ( said after seeing her shock )

Y/n: y,,,,you w,,,,were not s,,,,s,,sleeping ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: i was sleeping but your eyes woke me up ( said calmly )

Author:( y/n about to stand up and go but taehyung pushed her back and y/n falls on bed and taehyung hovers over her while staring at her )

Y/n: w,,,,,,what a,,,a,are you d,,,,doing l,,,,,leave m,,me  ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: why ? Why should I leave you ( said calmly)

Y/n:( blushing )

Taehyung: ok I will like but first I will kiss you  ( said while staring at her )

Y/n: ( face became like 🍅 tomato )

Author:( taehyung was about to kiss but y/n stopped him saying)