50, Shopping

Y/n pov:( taehyung you love me i know but you can't say it, there is something in your past I will change you )

~TIME SKIP ~

Author: ( y/n woke and saw taehyung was not there beside her so she was about to get up and go to Washroom but she saw a paper on night time and up of that a glass of water ,maybe paper will fly so he kept ,y/n went and took that paper there was written )

This ⬇️

Good morning babyheart ,eat your breakfast and be ready till 1 :00 we will go shopping for our baby ok

- your husband

Y/n: not again ( shock)

Author:( she is shock because that time when she went for shopping for him then he buyed whatever gets infront of him , whole mall belongs to him but still what will she do with that things ,still now that perfumes, dresses, sandals, necklace, bracelets, watch, purse, she didn't use uff god save her this time )

By the way don't know what will happen but as before he will buy too much

Author:( after reading that y/n went to Washroom and then came in a beautiful dress when she came she saw her breakfast on night stand and she sat on bed and completed her breakfast,now she was having nothing to do so she started reading books while sitting on bed )

~TIME SKIP ~

12:00

Author:( it was now 12:00 and she was still reading that book suddenly her eyes went to clock and when she saw time her eyes widen she fastly went to Washroom and got ready a now her baby bump will look somewhat as she is 3 and half mouth pregnant so she wore a simple dress )

The dress ⬇️

Author:( soon taehyung came and when he saw y/n he went to her and kissed her forehead and then went to Washroom and got ready to go soon he came out and two of them went outside and soon they reached to car ,car ride was silent as always )

~TIME SKIP ~

THEY REACHED

Author:( taehyung opened the door of his side and got down then he opened her side door ,she came out and then two of them went inside the mall they reached to kids department , taehyung and y/n sat there )

Shopkeeper: mister what will you like to see ( said while bowing )

Taehyung: show baby clothes ( said coldly)

Shopkeeper: ok sir ( went to bring clothes )

Author:( soon shopkeeper brought , went y/n saw that clothes she choked in air taehyung fastly gave water )

Taehyung: what happened are you ok ( said in calm tone )

Y/n: i am ok but ,,,what is this ( pointing at clothes which shopkeeper brought )

Taehyung: clothes ( said calmly)

Y/n: this ? ( Questioning tone)

Taehyung: yes

By the way the clothes ⬇️

And this ⬇️

And this also ⬇️

And this also ⬇️

Y/n : why it is alll black ( asked in questioning tone)

Taehyung: because it will look good on baby ( said calmly)

Y/n: what ?? You like black but that didn't mean our baby will also like black

Taehyung ; he will

Y/n: if he will not then

Taehyung: ok show another ( said to shopkeeper coldly, shopkeeper went)

Taehyung: i will make him mafia king after me he will only take care of my business

Y/n: what. ? You mean he will become mafia ( shock)

Taehyung: yes ( said calmly)

Y/n: no my son will not do that work he will do a simple work

Taehyung: it is also simple

Y/n: killing people is simple ( confused look)

Taehyung: yes one gun shot and over ( said calmly)

Y/n: wait,,,,why are we arguing ( said after realising something)

Taehyung: hmm ?

Y/n: i mean it is not like we know it is babyboy

Taehyung: it's boy only ( said calmly)

Y/n: how can you say that , maybe it is a girl

Taehyung: no it is boy

Y/n: no girl

Taehyung: boy

Y/n: girl

Taehyung: boy

Y/n: girl ,girl ,girl, girl

Taehyung: boy

Y/n: gir,,,,,( cut off by taehyung saying something in her ears )

Author:( taehyung said something in her ears ,she was shock ,her eyes were widen she hided her face with her hands blushing taehyung smirked )

By the way what he said ,,,,can anyone guess

*A angel deserves a demon ,and a demon deserves a angel *---------💜------------

( Word count:808 )

See you alll soon maybe,,, because I have exams I just hate this exams one week also not over and here again exam😭😭😭 I will be busy but if I have time I will write so see you soon 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰