100, Y/N ANGRY

Taehyung: i don't want a baby now and your body is also weak I am not making excuse your body is weak and even I want sometime as after what happened to our first baby I don't want to take any risk this time I want to do many plannings before having baby for you and our baby I want to do many things this time I don't want any small mistake for that please give me time love ( said with tears in his eyes)

Y/n: you are thinking tooo much nothing will happen like before it was our fate that's why that happened but now nothing will happen and about my body I am not weak I am fine and I recovered now ( said while tears were in her eyes )

Taehyung: i don't want baby now please just wait for some more day's sweetheart

Y/n; but I want baby I can't wait ( said angryly )

Taehyung: babyheart for having baby we should plan many things for that it will take time ( said softly )

Y/n: what plans,,, there is nothing to plan now for having baby we should make map or write exam ( said angryly )

Taehyung: babyheart it,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: i think for having baby we should give exam like for being pass we will give right ( said angryly )

Taehyung: BABYHEART LISTEN TO ME ONES I WANT TO PLAN THINGS LIKE A SAFE HOUSE AND BEST BODYGUARDS AND MANY MORE FOR YOU AND OUR BABY ( he shouted as he was getting angry seeing her crying and not listening to him )

Y/n: o,,o,oooo now you will shout on me i don't want to listen anything of you until you change your decision don't talk to me ( said and went to guest room and locked that room )

Taehyung: ahhhhh babyheart your not understanding ( said while holding his hairs )

Author:( taehyung runs to guest room and knocked but she was not opening he tried many things but still not responds )

Taehyung: open the door babyheart or else I will broke that door and come inside ( in serious tone with worried eyes )

Y/n : don't even think of that or else I will leave you and go to my parents house and you can't even stop me ( said from inside )

Taehyung: dare to say that ones more ( said in angry tone not on her but on door as it was coming middle of them )

Y/n: i will dare to say that just go from here if you change your decision then come ( said from inside )

Taehyung: babyheart please try to understand ( said from outside )

Y/n; i don't want to understand go if you will not go then you don't love me ( said from inside )

Taehyung: babyhe,,,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: your not going that means you don't love me ( said from inside )

Taehyung; ok I will go but please don't do any stupid things ok take care ( said from outside as he was worried about her )

Y/n ; hmm gooo ( said from inside )

Author:( taehyung went from there to his office )

Guys don't think wrong of y/n or taehyung let's see what they think maybe taehyung have reason and maybe y/n have some reason

~TIME SKIP ~

1:00 afternoon

IN LUNCH TIME

Author:( taehyung don't ate lunch and was thinking what happened today, his focus was not on his work but on his little beautiful , arrogant wife who want baby ,sitting on his chair he was thinking something deeply while seeing screen of phone on which y/n and his photo was there )

Taehyung pov:( babyheart your not understanding what I want to say after losing our first baby I don't want any risk this time and even I want time ,as I can't forget our first baby that incident and everything that happened long time ago it was hard time for me ,after that I don't want any baby but when you said you want baby and explained me importance of baby I was ready but not this fast I want some time so that I can calm myself and even plan everything so that this time nothing happens I want to protect our next baby ,even I want to explain myself how important kids will be in couples life, I also want to start a new life with you but I want to have some time to understand and start i want to protect our baby this time ,maybe I am still afriad or scared to have baby but I will explain myself soon then we will have a baby )

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Author:( in her room sitting on bed she was thinking something deeply )

Y/n pov:( i know taehyung i did wrong to slap you but your not understanding I know you have fear of losing me again ,i can understand your fear but I want to make you fearless i don't want you to have fear of losing me ,i slapped you and I am angry on you because I want to teach you a lesson ,that ones if something happened that will not repeat again ,i know you are having fear of losing me and our baby but I want to explain you that nothing will happen again and I also want to teach you how much important baby is in our life ,and being a women that also married I also want to feel baby inside me even I want to play with them make them eat and all in every woman's life baby is important ,baby is special part of them i also want a small version of you ,i also want to see small kim taehyung roaming in house sitting on my lap , eating my handmade food and sleeping beside me )

So guys here taehyung is fearing to lose y/n again as what happened before is making him fear and because of that he want to tight the security but y/n want to explain him that nothing will happen and she want to take out his this fear

To whom we love we can't see them in problem even thinking of them being in pain hurts us

* In love two people will be connected to each other *---💜---

. ( Word count: 1098)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🔜

Guy's my 100 chapters are finished 💫💫