104, Taehyung joulous

Author:( taehyung was shock when he saw her hugging someone yet angry too as he can't see y/n with anyone )

Y/n: how are you ( said while broking the hug )

,,,,,,,,,: I am all good how are you after this many year's I am seeing you ( said while smiling )

Y/n: i am fine ( smiled back )

Y/m: you will talk alll here only or let him come inside

Y/n: oop sorry I forgot come inside

Author:( they came inside and sat on couch y/n was sitting beside him the person who came and taehyung was sitting front of them beside y/b and y/m y/n was so close to him not much too )

Y/m: son how are you ( smile )

,,,,,,: I am nice aunty ( with a smile )

Y/f: so nice to see you here ( with a smile )

,,,,,,: As you said y/n came here so I came to meet her and be here for somedays ( smiled)

Y/n: you did nice Felix ( said while smiling )

Felix: ( smiles at her )

Author:( here listening to them someone is burning yes you are right it is taehyung he is angry and want to punch Felix face but stoping himself because if he does then y/n will get angry on him )

Felix ⬇️

Introduction

Introduction

Name : Lee Felix
Age : 27
Status: single
Personality : cute ,sweet ,nice and like to be friendly with everyone and firlty too
He is y/n cousin

Back to story

Y/m; taehyung son meet him Felix y/n's consin

Felix: hello ( said while forwarding his hands for handshake )

Taehyung: hi ( did hand shake but holds his hand tightly not much )

Felix: ahhh ( said while broking handshake and messaging his hands )

Y/n: what happened ( Said worriedly while holding his hands and caressing his hands )

Taehyung: i just did a hand shake and he is getting this much pain bro eat and do exercise daily ( said with a smirk )

Y/n: tae then you should have hold his hands lightly ( said while still caressing his hands )

Taehyung: hmm ( getting angry seeing them )

Taehyung pov:( angel you are doing a very big mistake how dare you to hold his hands I hate when you touch any man except me now see what I will do with you )

Y/m; let him take rest ( said to y/n )

Y/n: yess you go and rest we will talk evening ok ( said with a soft smile )

Felix :ok see you evening ( said and went to guest room as he know where is guest room he visited many times so he know )

Author:( everyone went to do there work y/b went for studing and y/m and y/f went to there room and taehyung went to his room and y/n went to kitchen and came with two strawberry shakes and went to her room she saw that taehyung was sitting on couch like a king and talking to someone on his phone with cold face ,she kept her juices on night stand and went near him and sat beside him ,when taehyung noticed that y/n sat beside him he got up from couch and went to balcony while talking in phone )

Y/n : what happened to him why he is talking seriously ( confused)

Author:( y/n got up from couch and went took a glass from night stand and sat on bed confrontablely and drinks the shake after 5 minutes taehyung came and again sat on couch using his phone ,y/n went to him and sat beside him he was again getting up from couch but y/n hold his hand and made him sit he sat as he don't want to make her sad and started using his phone again ,y/n was getting angry on his behaviour so she snatched his phone and kept it on couch beside her and cupped his face saying )

Y/n: what happened huddy ( said normally )

Taehyung: everything is right with me but not with you ( said and hold y/n hands removing it from his face )

Y/n: what is wrong with me ?? ( Confused )

She did very big thing and she don't know that she did

Taehyung: you don't know what you did ?

Y/n : if you will say then only I will get to know what I did ( said calmly)

Taehyung: ooo so now I need to say what you did so listen you are married but still hugging other man's you have man hug him I don't like when you are close to anyone except me ,you are caring about others not me I hate when you care about others ,i hate when you hug others I hate when you are close to Other ( said while making a eye contact with her )

Y/n: ooo so this is your problem ( said while understanding )

Taehyung: ????

Y/n: let me tell you that

Author:( y/n got up from couch and sat on his lap while keeping her hands on his shoulder and going dangerously closer to him and saying in romantic way )

Y/n: i am only your ,Felix is like a brother to me he has girlfriend too

Taehyung: b,,,but still be far from him

Y/n: he is my brother then why I should be far from him and even his marriage is in 2 months with his girlfriend

Taehyung: then it is ok but still you don't hug him and don't be close to him

Y/n: are you joulous ?

Taehyung: yes

Y/n: your soo honest hmm I see

Taehyung: ofcourse if I am joulous then I will say truth I hate lieing

Y/n: my husband is so honest and loyal to me ( smiles at him )

Taehyung: and my wife is not interested in me ( said while staring at her eyes )

Y/n: that is not truth I am interested in you oo no you are my husband then why I should be interested in you after all you are mine I should be romantic with you soo my huddy do you want to have a long night ( said while staring at his eyes )

Taehyung: why not mrs kim taehyung ( in husky voice )

Wishing you a new year with a lost of hopes and success have a good day

( Word count:1095)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜