96, Y/n got her memories

Y/n: taehyung i wanted to say you something I hided it for giving you surprise ,,,,,,,,, I got my memories mr kim taehyung ( said while smiling )

Author:( taehyung was shock that he can't move from his place he was freezed there with shock and happy experience )

Y/n: i am sorry to hide but I wanted to give you surprise so huddy your babyheart is back

Author:( taehyung eyes were filled with tears soon one tear falls from his eyes , everyone present there were shock as they can see him he was standing with tears in his eyes ,no one can believe that kim taehyung mafia king is crying ,y/n gave mic to one guard and runs and Hugs taehyung, he also hugged her sooo tightly that there was no gape between them )

Taehyung: i can't believe I was feeling some changes in you but I avoided that whatever happened leave it now I got my babyheart I love you ( said while hugging her tightly )

Y/n; i love you too ( hugging him back )

Author:( taehyung broked the hug and kissed y/n full face y/n chuckled )

Y/n: everyone are seeing us ( said while blushing)

Taehyung: let them see ( said while cupping her cheeks)

Taehyung: this is best gift got from you love ( said and kissed her forehead )

Mean while

Someone 1: mafia king got his queen

Someone 2: i can't believe now a girl is roling his heart

Someone 3: he cried after knowing Mrs Kim got her memories

Someone 1: that girl is really lucky ,no one dare to call him by his name except his wife

Back to taehyung

Y/n: stop your tears and let's celebrate our anniversary ( smiles)

Taehyung: yes ( smiles back)

Author:( taehyung claps and there a servant came with a cake and stops infront of them ,y/n smiled after seeing that cake it was really beautiful and big )

Taehyung: babyheart come let's cut the cake ( said while hold her hands )

Y/n: hmm

Author:( they went near that cake and took the knife and cutted the cake together )

The cake ⬇️

Or