20, taehyung knowing truth

Author:( taehyung was super angry he throwed his phone and said to his guards to get his car ready and he went where woo joo said to come and soon he reached and went inside and saw there was no one he went upstairs and there was a room he kicked it by his leg )

Mean while

Y/n side

Woo joo: so for saving you he is coming oo mafia king is coming ( said while smirking )

Y/n pov:( he is coming but why ,why he will come to save a maid he will not come )

Y/n: he will not come ( tears in eyes)

Woo joo: oo how can you say that

Y/n: because I know he will not come I am only his maid nothing else

Woo joo: oo then let me do something

Author:( he slapped her and y/n cheeks was red because he slapped to hard and then again he slapped her on opposite side then untied her and took out his belt and started beating her she was shouting Nas crying to stop him )

Y/n: p,,,p,lease don't b,,,,beat m,,,me i ,,am pre ,,,,, pregnant ( crying hard )

Woo joo: oo so he enjoyed with you ( smirking)

Y/n: ( crying)

Woo joo: let me also enjoy

Y/n: n,,,no p,l,p, lease ( crying hard )

Author:( he was about to touch but because he does that door was broken and there taehyung was standing with angry when taehyung noticed he slapped you on cheeks while seeing that anyone can say that he got more angry when he was woo joo was about to touch y/n )

Taehyung: woo hoo you really called your dead ( angry)

Author:( taehyung was with his guards to woo joo guards was fighting with taehyung guards and taehyung went to woo hoo and gave him one punch and one by one gave many uncountable punches woo joo guards were now laying on ground and taehyung said to woo hoo )

Taehyung: you are not going to die fast GUARDS ( called guards)

Guards: yes mister ( head low )

Taehyung: take him and keep him in basement and do anything but he should not die till I come korea again ( said to guards )

Author:( y/n seeing this all fainted there only after taehyung gave woo joo to his guards his eyes went to y/n and when he saw her laying on floor he went to her fastly )

~TIME SKIP ~

Taehyung : how is she now ( coldly)

Doctor: she is ok but take care of her i will effect baby

Taehyung: baby ?? ( Confused)

Doctor: yes you don't know she is pregnant ( confused)

Taehyung: what ( shock)

Doctor: yes but now she is fine because she is only 2 weeks pregnant but take her much care it will effect baby I will take my leave ( head low)

Taehyung: ok

Author:( taehyung went in y/n room where she was and was standing near her she slowly opened her eyes and when she saw him she sat and lowed her head )

Taehyung: are you now ( coldly)

Y/n: yes ( head low )

Taehyung: why don't you said me

Y/n: what ( confused she slowly said by seeing taehyung eyes)

Taehyung: that you are pregnant

Y/n: ( Started crying hardly )

Taehyung: now why are you crying say me I have full rights to know taht you are pregnant with my child

Y/n: i w,,,wanted to sa,,,y but w,,,,what if you s,,,say me to do a,,,,,abortion what if y,,,you will not l,,,,like baby w,,,,what if y,,,,you don't a,,,,,accept this b,,,,baby ( said while stuttering and crying)

Taehyung: why will I say that this baby is a part of me

Y/n: ( saw his eyes with her tearly eyes)

Taehyung: you will come with me

Y/n: bu,,,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i said that's all ( took y/n in bride style)

Author:( took y/n in bride style and take her to his car and made her sit then he also sat there then soon there reached airport and they went in side y/n don't changed her dress also she was wearing patience dress as she directly came from hospital soon she saw her parents taehyung kept her on her feets and she runs to her parents and hugged them)

Y/f: are you ok y/n ( worried )

Y/m: why are you in this dress ?( Worried)

Y/n : nothing m,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: nothing happened to her and maybe you are getting late for flight ( with small smile)

Y/n: flight ? Are you going somewhere ( confused)

Y/m: yes daughter for your brother operation we are going to best doctor ( small smile)

Y/n: but you were not having money ( confused)

Y/f: but your soon to be husband helped us (small smile)

Y/n: m,,my soon to be husband ( super confused )

Y/m: yes is not mister your husband ( confused)

Y/n: no he is my mister

Y/f: hmm ?

Author:( taehyung from y/n back signals her parents to not say anything)

Y/m: oo leave it

Taehyung: you all maybe getting late for flight

T/f: yes now we should go

T/m: please take care of my daughter ( tears in eyes)

Y/n: i also want to come with you ( tears in eyes)

Taehyung: no you are coming with me and I will care take of this Mrs jung ( small smile)

Y/f ok now we should leave bye take care

Y/n : you too bye ( they went)

Taehyung: now come with me ( coldly)

Y/n: b,,but where ( sis while stuttering)

Taehyung: of course where I will take you

Y/n: b,,but ( cut off by taehyung)

Author:( taehyung lifted y/n in bride style and took and to her with him to his private jet and made her sit then sat beside her )

Love is best feeling for people who love and who get love -----------💜------------

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜