97, Make me pregnant

Taehyung : why not

Y/n; you said you hate *love* word even you don't like clumsy words then why are you using this words and even saying me that you love me

Taehyung: i realised that if something happened ones it will not happen again ( said while pushing her more closer)

Y/n; i love you

Taehyung: i love you tooo

Author:( taehyung took y/n in bride style and went inside washroom and made her lay in tub and then he also took out his dress and laid inside the tub two of them where in tub slowly taehyung took out y/n dress not Fully but dress )

The tub ⬇️

Taehyung: babyheart do you like it ( said while inhaleing her perfume )

Y/n: hmm ( said while closing her eyes and feeling his every move )

Y/n: can I ask you something ( said while turning to his side as they were facing front so she turned some side )

Taehyung: hmm yes

Y/n: let's have baby

Taehyung :hmmmm ? ( Confused yet shock )

Y/n: i am not joking or kidding let's start a new life with our cute babies ( said while cupping his face)

Taehyung: babyheart I also want to but please let's wait for some years ( said in soft voice )

Y/n: no please i can't I want a baby please ( said with tears forming in her eyes )

Taehyung: sweetheart I know you want a baby but still your not fully recovered let's wait till you recover ( said while cupping her cheeks )

Y/n: i am recovered see now I got my memories and even I am fit and fine

Taehyung: i know but still you are not much strong

Y/n: i want baby I want baby give me that's it ( said while holding his collar )

Taehyung: angel please try to understand that we can't have baby now wait for some months sweetheart ( said softly )

Y/n; more how many months no i can't wait

Taehyung; babyheart please ( said while showing his puppy eyes)

Y/n: when I don't asked you to make me pregnant that time you made me pregnant but now when I am asking you to make me pregnant then you are not making ( angry but cute face )

Taehyung: because that time I made you pregnant so that you can be with me but now you will be with me only then why I need to make any excuse

Y/n: you mean you made me pregnant for being with me that means that baby was a excuse of yours

Taehyung: hey no no i don't mean that you were pregnant that's why I made you live with me but after that i fall for you but now I don't need to make you pregnant and then fall in love as I am already in love with you ( said while smiling )

Y/n: hmm then ok

Taehyung: leave that and let's continue what we were doing ( said while pushing her more closer )

Y/n: hmm but make me pregnant today

Taehyung: why are you stucked there babyheart

Y/n: i will ask you something today will you give me

Taehyung: i can give you this World ,moon and stars say me what you want

Y/n: small moon from you

Taehyung: what you mean ( confused )

Y/n: baby from you

Y/n: i want a baby will you give me

Taehyung: ( don't know what to say )

Y/n: you can't say no to me kim

Taehyung: b,,but ( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: you said you will give me anything if I ask then give me now

Taehyung: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( silent)

Y/n: your silence is asking that you don't want to start a family with me ( tears are forming in her eyes )

Taehyung: don't cry babyheart I will give you what you want ,i will make you pregnant now happy ( said while wiping her tears )

Y/n: really ( said in excitement )

Taehyung: yess ( smiled lightly )

Author:( taehyung kissed y/n and soon y/n response and kiss him back after a good 10 minutes there kissing session was completed and now they were under the shower taking shower together ,after taking shower taehyung lifted y/n in bride style and went to there bedroom and made her lay there soon he also laid, they were not wearing any dress except underwear ,soon that was also on floor )

Guys imagine rest of it as I can't write 😅

~TIME SKIP ~

MORNING

Author:( it was 9:00 everyone was doing there work but here in taehyung room ,the husband and wife are sleeping peacefully soon taehyung woke up and saw y/n sleeping so he kissed her forehead and removed her hand as her hand was on his waist and went to Washroom for getting freshen up, after getting fresh he came and saw that y/n is still sleeping so he shakes her softly and she opened her eyes )

Taehyung: babyheart wake up and get freshen up darling ( Said softly )

Y/n: let me sleep more ( said while closing her eyes )

Taehyung: are you tired because of yesterday night

Y/n: h,,mm noo,,,o ( suddenly remembered about last night and blushed )

Taehyung: your blushing face is saying that you ,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: hey don't be pervert ( said while hiding her face by pillow )

Taehyung: oo i am being pervert then who is that who said me she was to become pregnant ( said while smirking )

Y/n: please ,,s,,,stop ( said while blushing hard)

Taehyung: ok ok ( chuckled at her )

Taehyung: come I will help you to get freshen up

Y/n ; no i can freshen up

Taehyung: babyheart you can't walk I know your legs are paining so let me help you

Y/n: n,,,no i ,,,c,,can do,, t,,,that b,,,by m,,,myself ( said while blushing )

Taehyung: ok try ( said while moving a side so that she can get up )

Y/n: hmm

Author:( y/n got up and sat on bed and slowly kept her legs down on floor and then she kept her second leg down and got up from bed but falls on floor ,taehyung fastly went near her and hold her saying )

Taehyung you don't have brain I said I will help but no you don't want my help ( said while scolding)

* My love and your obsession will become a dangerous and powerful power which can not be created either distroyed * -----💜-----

( Word count: 1121)

See you soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🔜