43, No No No

Author:( taehyung showed y/n there room and then he went to Washroom for a fresh shower so now y/n was standing near balcony seeing the view of the place ,there are many trees, flowers and even there are other houses also it is a total village this mansion back it is forest there is dark like there is on one who went there or living there )

Y/n pov:( it's beautiful place and there is village also but why we came here for our honeymoon ,,i mean it is nice place but as I heard people goes places like London, Switzerland , Hawaii, and many more but it is opposite here let it be by the way what is the village name )

Author:( soon taehyung came out of washroom and y/n went to get freshen up soon she also came and then she saw that taehyung was not in room so she went down and saw him sitting on couch and there one old women maybe 55 to 60 years old ,was standing beside him so y/n went near them and that old women bowed at y/n while greeting )

Women: hello mrs Kim welcome here ( bowed and gave a sweet smile to y/n)

Y/n: thank you helmoni ( smiled back )

Taehyung: y/n she is helmoni she takes care of this mansion and she took care of me  ( said calmly)

Y/n: oo nice to meet you helmoni I am Jun,,,, kim y/n ( smile )

Women: me too my name is shin eun-ah ( with a smile)

Taehyung: i need to make a call you two talk ( excused himself)

Eun-ah: come sit Mrs Kim ( with a smile)

Y/n: please don't call me Mrs Kim ,call me.    y/n i am like your daughter ( said with puppy eyes)

Eun-ah: ok dear ( chuckles at her puppy eyes)

Author:( y/n and eun-ah sat on couch and then eun-ah said )

Eun-ah: did you like the mansion

Y/n: yes it is nice and it is looking old ,,i mean it is olden days type mansion but looking really neat and clean even beautiful ( said with a smile)

Eun-ah: yes it is 107 years old mansion ( with a smile)

Y/n: WHAT ( shock)

Eun-ah: yes this house is given by taehyung grandfather's father I heard that taehyung grandfather's father lived here and wanted his son and grandson to live here only

Y/n: oo ( said while understanding)

Y/n: by the way where is his grandparents ( said while searching them by her eyes)

Eun-ah: they are no more ( said with sad tone )

Y/n: oo sorry ,,,where is his parents ( said calmly)

Eun-ah: there are also no more ( said calmly)

Y/n: what ( shock )

Y/n: he have no one ( she felt sad for him )

Eun-ah: yes ,,,,,,,leave it

Y/n: helmoni what is name of this village

Eun-ah: it's lachimolala village

Y/n: ooo weird name ( laughed at name of the village)

I just not got any name for village by the way it is funny hmmm  *lachimolala village *😂

Eun-ah : y/n go and call mister it's dinner time ( smile)

Y/n: ok helmoni ( smiled and went to call him as it is 7:30)

Author:( y/n went to there room but he was not there so she checked washroom but he was not there too so she went to balcony and saw him sitting on a chair and using phone, she went near him and said )

Y/n: taehyungshiii ( called sweetly)

Taehyung: yes ( said while pushing her on his lap)

Author:( y/n was shock because he suddenly pushed her on his lap ,she was still shock while taehyung was using his phone ,y/n was staring at him )

Taehyung: will you say ( said calmly after noticing her staring at him )

Y/n: hmm ,,,y,,,yeah h,,,helmoni s,,,said to c,,,,call y,,,you for d,,,dinner ( said while stuttering and she was blushing too )

Taehyung: someone's cheeks are red ( said while still staring at phone)

Y/n: w,,,,,who's ( said while trying to get up from his lap )

Taehyung: don't move you will regret later ( said coldly)

Author:( y/n stopped moving and lowed her head as taehyung was staring at her soon taehyung got up and now y/n was in his arms ,yes he took her in bride style and started going downstairs towards dining table soon he reached and made her sit on chair and he also sat there,. Eun-ah came and served and then went to kitchen now taehyung and y/n were eating and soon they completed so taehyung went to bedroom and y/n was in kitchen )

Y/n: no i will

Eun-ah: no i will

Y/n: no i will

Eun-ah: no i will

Y/n: no no no i will do

Eun-ah: no no no no no i will do

Y/n: no no no no no no no no no no no no i will do

Eun-ah: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no i will do that's finial

Y/n: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no i will do that's finial

Eun-ah: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no i will do that's finial

Y/n: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no i will do that's finial now no no no ( she means now don't do no no no )

Author:( eun-ah was saying no no no she will do and y/n was saying no no no no no no no no no she will do for that there were saying no no no no no no no no no no)

I don't know why they were saying no no no no no no

*Why they were saying no no no ?*

" All that you are is all that i'll ever need "

                           ( Word count:1150)

See you all SOON I was free today so I wrote it guys enjoy and please do vote sweeties and follow 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜