82, amusement park

Author:( y/n and taehyung got ready and went out of mansion and sat in there car soon they reached amusement park and they were standing thinking where to go first )

Taehyung: there is a board ( pointing at a board)

Y/n: yeah it's games names let's see ( went near that )

This ⬇️

Taehyung: what is this alll ( confused)

Y/n: games names

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: ok let's go with tilt-A-whirl

Taehyung: as you say

Y/n: come lets go

Author:( to of them went and sat soon it started and then after sometime it stopped taehyung got down fast and sat on a beach and took a deep breath ,y/n came and sat beside him ,she was worried )

Y/n: what happened are you ok ( worried)

Taehyung: i am ok it is my first time soo ( said while pouting )

Y/n: are you serious ( said while laughing )

Taehyung: yes ( head low )

Y/n: hmm ? ( said while doing his head low and even sad face )

Y/n: you never came to amusement park ??

Taehyung: Never

Y/n: what ( shock)

Taehyung: what happened ?

Y/n: are you serious everyone in this world came but not you

Taehyung: hmm my parents Never brought me here and I was also busy and not interested in this all so I also not came

Y/n: i am sorry I don't know that ( said while keeping her hands on his)

Taehyung: you know but you just lost your memories ( said with a sad face )

Y/n: ok no problem now you came right, today we will enjoy ok ( said while smiling and holding his hands)

Taehyung: hmm ( smiled back)

Y/n: don't worry i will be always with you , beside you and it will be interesting and it is super also

Taehyung: ok ( nodded his head like a obedient child)

Author:( y/n took taehyung to another ride and they sat there it was booster ride soon it started taehyung was getting fear so y/n holds him ,soon that stopped and they got down then went to another it was log ride ,they sat and now taehyung was also confrontable y/n was soo happy and taehyung also they enjoyed all riders except on ride it was Ferris wheel )

This ⬇️

Author:( y/n and taehyung sat and then it starts first it was fast taehyung was getting fear so y/n was holding his hands, he was also enjoying ,soon it slow downs now it was slowly rotating they were on top and suddenly taehyung holds her cheeks ...

Author:( y/n and taehyung sat and then it starts first it was fast taehyung was getting fear so y/n was holding his hands, he was also enjoying ,soon it slow downs now it was slowly rotating they were on top and suddenly taehyung holds her cheeks and said )

Taehyung: i love you

Y/n: i,,,,l,,,love you t,,tooo

Author:( suddenly taehyung kissed her and Ferris wheel stopped on top and they kissed for good 10 minutes y/n was shock first then soon she responded to his kiss and it was first kiss of them ,i mean she lost her memories so it is her first kiss ,soon they broked and taehyung wishes something ,y/n was confused so she asked him )

Y/n: what are you doing ( said in confusion )

Taehyung: i was making a wish

Y/n: wish ? and here ? this time ? why ?

Taehyung: yes ,if a couple wishes something in Ferris wheel up at high ,they will be blessed

Y/n: ooo so what you wished ??

Taehyung: why should I say you

Y/n: you will not say me ,hmm I know you don't love me that's why you are hiding this, nice ,don't talk to me ( said in fake angry face )

Taehyung: ok ok I will tell listen I wished that you should get your memories and then we should be forever together ( said while staring at y/n eye's)

Y/n: i will try my best to get back my memories ( smile)

Taehyung: ( smiled )

Author;( soon that Ferris wheel stopped and they got down and now they were thinking where to go )

Taehyung: let's go to haunted house

Y/n: h,,hmmm

Taehyung: come ( holds her hands and went inside that )

author:( they were slowly going inside, that hunted house was smelling like someone died or it is not washed from years ,all sides were dark there was light but not much only some in which only the place was visible ,taehyung and y/n was going in ...

author:( they were slowly going inside, that hunted house was smelling like someone died or it is not washed from years ,all sides were dark there was light but not much only some in which only the place was visible ,taehyung and y/n was going in one room y/n was holding taehyung hands soo tightly and taehyung opens the room door and suddenly a witch or you can say ghost came hanging on door 👻👻,y/n shocked)

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( shouted and hugged taehyung )

Taehyung: babyheart don't worry it is fake not real ( said while hugging her )

Y/n: let's go back ( said while broking the hug)

Taehyung: if we came in then we can't go out without that two cards we can't broke rules

Author:( if anyone came in haunted house there will be a card somewhere in that house ,should search and then go out of that house ,without that card on one can exit )

* the boy "You know what you mean to me * girl "hmm" ? Boy " ,my world *

( Word count:900)

See you alll soon sorry for small part I am not getting time 💜 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🔜