88, HIS CAR

Author:( she smirked after getting out and asked lighter )

Taehyung: why ??? ( Confused )

Y/n: just give me sweetheart ( winked at taehyung)

Author:( taehyung gave her and then y/n went inside parking area and there was a room in which useful things are there from there she took kerosene oil and came out and started sprinkling on car ,taehyung was silently standing and seeing her without doing anything after she completed that she throwed kerosene oil box ,,,she walks and stands near taehyung who was some far from car and by lighting the lighter she throws it on car ,)

Taehyung: AHHHH WHAT ( he was shock )

Author: ( when that lighter touched that car ,the car started burning it was soon burnt only car power was there I mean ashes was there taehyung was silent and his employees were seeing from there office as the window was transparent they were shock to see that ,knowing how much he like his car but now he is silent and letting his wife burn the car ,everyone were thinking that after his silence tsunami will come but what taehyung did next was unbelievable ,he took y/n in bride style and started going towards the parking area and sat in a another car ,he made her sit on his lap ,car driver started driving).

Y/n: leave me i will sit down ( said while getting up)

Taehyung: no and today full day you will sit here on my lap

Y/n: what ( shock)

Taehyung: and I have more to tell not only sitting you should kiss me till we reach ( said calmly )

Y/n: ,,,,h,how can ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: do as I say or else I can increase your punishment

Y/n: what ? It is punishment ? For what ? What I did ?

Taehyung; you burnt my favourite car for that

Y/n: then what is wrong in that

Taehyung: hmmm ?

Y/n; I did what I should have done

Taehyung: what you mean ?? ( said as he was not understanding )

Y/n: your favourite only I should be not that car ,that place is only mine

Taehyung: are you jealous ( said while smiling)

Y/n: n,,no ,,,w,,why I will be jealous ( said while turning to another side )

Taehyung: is that sooo ( said while turning her face towards his side )

Y/n: and how can you give me punishment you no rights to give punishment and if you gave then I will also give

Taehyung: what I did that you will give punishment ( confused)

Y/n: you are giving punishment to me that's why I will also give punishment to you

Taehyung: for giving you punishment I will also get punishment ( said while moving close to her face )

Y/n: yes babyboy ( said while caressing his face )

Taehyung: what punishment you will give me ?

Y/n: hmm just opposite to what you gave ( said while smiling innocently )

Taehyung: WHAT ( jungshock)

Y/n: yes darling you are thinking is right i am going to not kiss you for 2 days after I complete this punishment ( said and was about to kiss him but he stopped her )

Taehyung: no need to kiss I am taking my words back your punishment is cancel

Y/n: hmm my sweetheart is feared of punishment ( said while smirking )

Taehyung: stop smirking and I am not afaird of your punishment

Y/n: then let me kiss you

Taehyung: no need I cancelled your punishment

Y/n: why ??

Taehyung: how can i give punishment to my sweetheart ,my world ,my life ,my wife ,my everything ( said while caressing her cheeks)

Author:( y/n gets down from his lap and sat beside him and said )

Y/n: then I need not to sit on your lap as now I am not getting any punishment

Taehyung: yes

Author:( y/n suddenly pushed taehyung by his collar and kissed him without any warraning ,they kissed for 20 minutes and in this 20 minutes y/n sat on his lap again as he made her sit on his lap, they broked kiss and now they were having heavy breath soon they came to there normal stage )

Taehyung: i don't know you kissed me

Y/n: yess I kissed so what

Taehyung : i am not going to get any punishment ok

Y/n: ok ok sweetheart I will not punish you

Taehyung: you are best wife ( said and kissed her head )

Y/n: yes I am best wife I know what my husband need i know what you want and what you need ( said while staring at his eyes )

Taehyung: babyheart ( said softly )

Y/n: hmmm

Taehyung: i love you

Y/n: i love you too

Taehyung: i want this moment forever

Y/n: and I want you forever

Author:( she kept her head on his shoulder and slept like that ,she was sitting on his lap and keeping her head on his shoulder so he was alll busy in her that he forgetted that they were going somewhere soon driver stopped that car and said to him )

Driver: we are here mister

Taehyung: you go home today I will drive it myself

Driver: but ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i said you to go ( Said coldly )

Driver: o,,,,ok m,,mister ( bowed and went )

Author:( taehyung also soon slept after 1 hour y/n woke up and saw taehyung sleeping so she kissed his lips lightly and took out his hands which was on her waist and got down from his lap slowly she was very slow so that he don't wake up ,she realised that car in not moving she opened window and saw that they already reached ,soon taehyung woke up and when he saw y/n he asked )

Taehyung: did you slept well

Y/n: yess and we reached

Taehyung: yes I know ( said while rubbing his eyes)

Y/n: you know means ??? ( Confused)

Taehyung: we reached one hour ago but you were sleeping so I through not to disturb your sleep

* My life starts with and ends on you *

( Word count: 1050)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜