6, His tie

Y/n pov:( is this really a room are something else I can't believe my eyes he is really a king how can he live here in this big room alone but now I should stop thinking and start cleaning because it is big room so it will take more time so let's start)

Author pov:( you started to clean while cleaning it was evening but barroom cleaning was left so you were about to go there but stopped after you heard main door of room opening and there was taehyung Coming inside and he ignored you like there is no one inside and went to Washroom )

Y/n pov:( he ignored me like there is no one inside his room by the way what he will do after he see me inside the room ,,,, nothing )

Author:( after sometime he came out in his night dress looking super hot and went to bar room and sat there using his laptop how much rich he maybe but he never drinks alcohol so he was working on his laptop and y/n was thinking what to do because now she should clean bar room because that one room is only left so she slowly slowly went and started cleaning from corner after 2 hours she completed and went near him )

His night dress⬇️

Y/n pov: ( i completed cleaning now I should ask him if he need anything or should I go so I went near him )

Y/n: mister do you need anything ( head low)

Taehyung: no ( shortly said and went)

Author:( taehyung went from there and layed on bed and offed lights and slept ignoring your presence)

Y/n pov:( i was going to ask but he went and laid on bed and offed lights and slept how can he sleep in seconds now what should I do i can't go without asking him and I can't ask him too now I am in between devil and deep blue sea)

Author: ( y/n was standing in corner after some hours she sat down and slowly she slept there like that only in that sitting position )

In this position ⬇️

~TIME SKIP~

NEXT MORNING

Author:( y/n was sleeping peacefully but because of bird's voice she woke up and saw it was morning and she slept late and taehyung was not there on bed )