14, BIRTHDAY PARTY

Author:( it was evening now and everyone were serving drinks for guests and y/n was also doing but y/n was aware that someone was looking at her every more from far ,,,guesss who ,,,let me tell you it's taehyung he was sitting on couch in centre and was staring at y/n ,y/n noticed that when she was giving drinks to guest who was near him and was talking to him but he was shortly replying like ,hmmm,oo, like this )

(By the way taehyung look)⬇️

Y/n pov:( i gave drinks to the person near mister but I noticed that mister was looking at me only his eyes was on me I was getting nervous so I went to kitchen because now my tray was empty and after taking some drinks in my tray I again went out )

Mean while

,,,,,,,: Do you saw taehyung

,,,,,,,,: Yes and don't keep your eyes on him he is mine ( angry)

,,,,,,: Ok ok sorry Jennie

Jennie i am leaving you this time Nancy

Nancy: but can I ask you something

Jennie;hmm ( said while seeing taehyung )

Nancy: you always say that,,,, do something that he become your

Jennie: i will do and today I am going to do also ( said while smirking )

Nancy: what ( confused)

Jennie: just wait and watch ( while smirking)

Nancy: do you think your plan will work

Jennie: yes why do you asked?

Nancy: i don't think taehyung care about you

Jennie: how can you say that

Nancy: see him ones also he don't saw you

Jennie : for making you believe let me do something ( said while smirking)

Nancy: what are you going to do ( confused)

Jennie: just watch ( went near someone)

Mean while

Y/n pov:( i was doing my work but suddenly one girl came in middle in centre and said something )

Jennie: my necklace is missing from here someone had took it ( announced)

Author:( everyone was thinking who did this and Jennie started searching it soon it was y/n time so Jennie was searching y/n pocket and she got her necklace and Jennie slapped y/n ,y/n falled on floor holding her cheeks and there was some tears also taehyung was seeing this all silently )

Jennie: HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS ( shouted)

Y/n: b,,,but I d,, don't d,,did anything ( said while crying)

Jennie: SEE ,, EVERYONE ATTENTION PLEASE SHE TOOK MY NECKLACE AND NOW SHE IS SAYING LIE YOU ALL SAW RIGHT I TOOK OUT MY NECKLACE FROM HER POCKET ( shouted)

Author:( everyone present there started gossiping about y/n bad then taehyung stands and takes steps towards y/n and Jennie everyone became silent as they know something is going to happen so he reached there and Jennie said to taehyung )

Jennie: taehyung see her she is lying

Taehyung: never call me by my name I said ( angry)

Author:( taehyung knees downs I mean y/n was on floor right because of Jennie slap so now taehyung and y/n was in same level so taehyung asked y/n)

Taehyung: did you did that ( calmly)

Y/n: n,,,no i w,,,will ,n,,never d,,d( cut off by Jennie)

Jennie: why are you l( cut off by taehyung )

Taehyung: SHUT UP JENNIE I SAW ALL WHO DID THAT YOU KEPT THAT NECKLACE IN HER POCKET SCREATLY ( shouted in angry)

Jennie: b,,,but taeh,,,,( cut off by again taehyung)

Taehyung: I SAID DON'T CALL ME BY MY NAME ( shouted in angry)

Jennie: o,,,ok ( bowed and left)

Taehyung: and you ( pointing at y/n)

Y/n: i d,, don't did anything m, mister ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: i said you to call me by my name ( came near and wishpered in y/n ears )

Author:( and took y/n in bride style and started to take her to his room and as you know he is dangerous so before anything happens everyone left when he shouted on Jennie everyone left that time only and taehyung took y/n to his room and laid her on bed and hovered over her )

Y/n: w,,what are y,,you d,, doing m,,, mister ( said with fear and while stuttering)

Taehyung: angle how many times should I say you to call me taehyung ( husky voice )

Y/n: i,,,,a,m s,,( cut off by taehyung kissing)

Author:( taehyung was kissing y/n and y/n was lost in him soon came to sense and started pushing him but he was strong enough to hold her and he was kissing her jaw she is weak under him because she is small and weak also )

🔞🔞🔞🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞. Sorry if you don't like because I am not good in this, i read this from a ff only this part because I don't now anything what I understand I am writing here lines are mine like I am just writing what happened there not full what I understood that only )

Taehyung: angel don't push me or you can't handle me ( said while smirking )

Y/n: y,,you a,,,are d,, doing w,,wro( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i am not doing anything wrong with you ( angry)

Author:( taehyung slowly took out y/n dress and slowly he took out her pantie too ( sorry it is correct or not I don't know I searched it ) and slowly he kept her legs on his shoulder and there was a good view infront of him he smirked and y/n was crying but it was not affecting him and he slowly placed a kiss on her clit )

( by the way I don't know about the meaning of clit so I searched in Google and I got the meaning and it is really bad by the way let's continue the story)

Author:( she was screaming but he was not leaving her soon he started sucking her that place and she was screaming but suddenly he stopped and laid on other side and slept like nothing happened )

Y/n pov: ( how can he do that, he is really heartless I can't be here but I can't leave this job too I am in hell it's like "between devil and deep blue sea " god save me )

Author:( she was very weak to get up so she slept crying )

"We can't get love by force "-----------:💜:-------------

My lines ⬆️

(Word count:1111)

See you soon i wrote this part in three days half half and today it is completed see you soon in next part vote sweeties 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜