34, Back to korea

~NEXT MORNING ~

Author:( y/n woke up but don't find herself in her room it was a room small then taehyung room she was getting fear now she went near to door and forwarded her hands to open the door but before that door opened and there taehyung was standing with food tray in his hands )

Taehyung: babyheart good morning

Y/n: g,,good m,,, morning b,but ( said while stuttering and stopped in middle )

Taehyung: but what happened ( said while keeping the food tray on night stand after coming inside the room )

Y/n: h,,,how I am h,,,,here ,,h,,,how you are ,,,,h,,,here ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: i brought you here ( said calmly)

Y/n: we are in mansion right ( said understandingly )

Taehyung; no ( said calmly)

Y/n: WHAT ( 😲 shock )

Taehyung: yes come here ,( said while pointing beside him )

Author : ( y/n went near him and sat beside him )

Y/n: w,,,,where a,,,,are w,,,we n,,,now ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: we are in plane ( said calmly )

Y/n: what ,,,,but why ( shock even confused)

Taehyung: we are going to korea ( said calmly)

Y/n: b,,,but why ( said with confusion)

Taehyung: i want to marry in Korea ( calmly)

Y/n: w,,what you mean ( said with confusion)

Taehyung: i promised my mother that if I will marry someone then in my birth place only I will marry ( said calmly)

Y/n: you mean we are going for marriage

Taehyung: yes ,,now come and eat ( said while taking the food tray )

Author:( taehyung was feeding y/n and ,y/n was silently eating without saying anything ,soon he completed feeding and was about to go but y/n stopped him saying )

Y/n: did you ate ( asked him )

Taehyung: yes you were sleeping so I ate ( said and went out )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( soon they reached korea and in one hour to there mansion , before y/n get down of car taehyung took y/n in bride style and went inside everyone present there bowed and welcomed them taehyung reached in room and placed y/n on bed )

Taehyung: take rest ok ( went to washroom fir shower)

Y/n pov:( he went to Washroom and I am not getting sleep because always he makes me sleep , it's been 1 month of my pregnancy ,he will not live me one minute )

Author:( after sometime taehyung came back but he was not wearing anything only a towel one his lower part looking extremely 🔥🥵 , hot y/n was soo lost in him, he noticed and smirked saying)

Taehyung: are you enjoying the view ( with smirk 😏)

Author:( y/n came to reality and turned her face to other side hiding her red cheeks ,yes she was blushing, taehyung went near her and soon hovered over her,now he was on top of her and she was under him ,he didn't even weared anything )

Y/n: w,,, what are you d,, doing g,,get off me ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: why , why should I get off you ( said while starting at y/n )