101, Problem solved

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n was sitting on couch in hall and taehyung was not home yet soon there was a door bell 🔔 sound one maid opened and taehyung came in but y/n don't even look at him ,she was ignoring him ,he went near her and sat beside her keeping his hands on her waist and said )

Taehyung: babyheart I am back ( said softly )

Y/n: ( no reply )

Taehyung: sweetheart I am back ( said while pushing her closer to him )

Y/n:( still no reply )

Taehyung: cupcake I am back ( said while making a pout )

Y/n: don't do that ( said coldly )

Taehyung: what ??

Y/n: pout ( said without seeing him )

Taehyung: then don't ignore me or else

Y/n: or else what ( said while turning to his side )

Taehyung: o,,orr e,,else I w,, will( silent don't know what to say )

Y/n: hmm interesting mafia king is scared of his wife ( said while moving closer to his face )

Taehyung: don't forget who I am I was the one to whom you were having fear you were scared remember ( said confidently )

Author:( y/n pushed taehyung on couch I am mean he was sitting so she pushed him and made him lay on couch and she Hovered over him keeping her face closer to him and said in deep and seducing tone )

Y/n: yess you were most powerful man who can make anyone cry seeing you and still now you are but the difference is i was scared of you that time but not now as I know Mr kim mafia weakness is his mrs kim ( staring at his eyes )

Taehyung: b,,babyheart,,t a,,,are ,,y,y,ou ok ( said as he can't believe she is saying this all )

Y/n: yes my mafia ( while staring at his eyes )

Taehyung: i am sorry babyheart ( said while holding her and pushing her more closer to him )

Y/n: i am sorry huddy I shouldn't have force you to have baby

Taehyung: no it is my fault

Y/n: no mine

Taehyung: no mine

Y/n: no mine

Taehyung : no mine

Y/n: no no mine

Author: ( taehyung was about to say but y/n kept her index ☝️ finger on his lips making him stop what he was about to say )

Y/n: shhhh. I will say you will listen ok

Taehyung : hmm ( nodded his head like a obedient kid)

Y/n: i am sorry for what I did I know you need time to get out of what happened before I will give you time but ,will your fear will go? ( said softly)

Taehyung: ,,,,,,,,,

Y/n: you will not get out of that fear untill you face it ,i want you to understand that running way is not the solution but facing it is solution, i am just trying to throw your fear away ,face and win

Taehyung: i know I should not run away from this but I don't want to face it too ( said while lowing his head )

Y/n: oo so you don't want kids ( said calmly )

Taehyung: no no i don't mean that ( said while being shock)

Y/n: if you are not running away from this and don't want to face it too that means you don't want baby

Taehyung: no i want but I am worried ( said softly)

Y/n: why to worry you are mafia king 👑 I know my huddy can do anything what if people will know this ,they will think that mafia can kill and do anything but can't do baby hmm say ( said while making a eye contact with him )

Taehyung: no i am not feared of that I just don't want anything to happen again and I don't want to suffer

Y/n: do you not care of me ??

Taehyung: i doo

Y/n: then why to worry when you will take care of me I know my king will take care of me and I know if you will take care of me then who will come near me they should take care of themselves ( said while smiling proudly)

Taehyung: my queen ( smiled seeing her smiling )

Y/n: babyboy I don't want baby now but whenever we will have that time you should be brave and I know how much power you own so don't worry and one thing I want to tell you ,,,i don't want baby now I just wanted to remove your fear and I know that day you don't use protection ( said while smiling )

Taehyung: ok my babyheart ( said while pushing her into hug )

Author:( he took her in bride style and started going towards dining table as he know that she will not eat without him and he will not eat without her ,he sat on chair and made y/n sit on his lap )

Taehyung: today I will feed my queen 👑

Y/n: why not my king ( said while sitting properly )

Author:( maids came and served there dinner and taehyung feeds y/n and also feeds for himself y/n tried to feed him but he refused and feeds himself saying " when I feed you then only I will feed and when you will feed me then only you will feed and when we will feed eachother that time I will make you my desert 🥧🍦🍦)

Author:( after completing dinner he took y/n with him to there room and he laid her on bed and laid beside her while hugging her )

Y/n: will you not fresh up ??

Taehyung: why ? Why do I need to freshen up ,do I smell dirty ( said still hugging her)

Y/n: no no but you don't change your office dress so it maybe uncomfortable for you to wear it ( said making him understand)

Taehyung: ooo then take out

Y/n: what ( confused )

Taehyung: dress

Y/n: h,,hn,,,mm c,,,c,hange y, yourself ( said being shock and shy )

Taehyung: babyheart you already saw what I have then why to refuse changing my dress ( said while smirking and hovered over her)

Love is not just a word it's a feeling which can hurt or cure you ------💜------

( Word count:1100)

I am sorry for not updating fast I am busy nowadays so I am not able to write but I will
Write when I will get time sorry for late have a beautiful day or night 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🔜