27, Going for shopping

~NEXT DAY~

Author:( taehyung woke up first and was staring at y/n face , slowly slowly y/n also opened her eyes and saw him staring at her ,she remembered about last night and blushed )

Taehyung: someone is blushing ( said in teasing tone )

Author:( y/n hided her face in blanket taehyung chuckled at her cuteness and got up and went to washroom to get shower , after he went y/n came out of blanket and blushed thinking of that and soon taehyung came out of washroom and was looking super hot he was naked only his lower part was covered with towel ,his abs and perfect body was making y/n lose her sences , taehyung noticed that and smirked )

Taehyung: do you like the view ( said while smirking )

Y/n pov:( taehyung came out ,but he was not wearing anything only a towel was there, which was covering his lower part I was so lost in in his abs and perfect body ,but he said something and I came to reality and blushed at his words )

Taehyung: did you enjoyed ( said while smirking)

Y/n: y,,,you ,,aree g,,,etting  l,, late I ,,t,,, think ( said while stuttering and blushing)

Taehyung: yes maybe ( Started to continue his work )

Author:( taehyung was getting ready for his work and y/n was trying to get up from bed but because of yesterday night, she was not able to get up but she was trying and trying , taehyung noticed it and came near her and took her in bride style and started to walk in Washroom direction y/n was blushing and soon he kept her in bath tub and was about to go but before going he said )

Taehyung: i think I was too hard yesterday night ( said in teasing tone)

Author:( hearing this y/n blushed and he left from there ,after he left washroom y/n took a fresh shower and changed her dress [,by the way I forgotted to say that she was not having clothes when she came here ,on first day she was wearing taehyung dress so next day taehyung brought dresses for y/n but it was some big as y/n is small ]

By the way let's get back to story

Author:( she wore her dress and taehyung came and took her out of washroom and made her lay on bed and was about to go but stopped and said something )

Taehyung: be ready till 2;00 ,we will go for shopping ( saying that he went )

Y/n pov:( now he went and I have nothing to do what I should do )

Author: ( as y/n have nothing to do and she can't go out also because she is  not able to walk, so she was reading a book and soon she slept )

~TIME SKIP ~

2:00

Author:( it was 2:00 now and y/n was still sleeping , taehyung came and saw her sleeping peacefully so he went and changed his dress and sat near her ,he shakes her lightly but she don't woke up so he kissed her on her neck and soon where he kissed there he started to suck and because of that she woke up and when she saw him she sat straight )

Taehyung: i said you get ready till 2  ( coldly)

Y/n: s,,, sorry I s,, slept f,,,for ,t,,,,to l,,, long ( said in fear and while stuttering )

Taehyung: hmm get ready fast ( calmly)

Y/n: ( nodded her head )

Author:( she got up and went to washroom and got ready and as he said to get ready fast so she don't kept makeup and came out her dress was simple as she is not interested in wearing others clothes except pants and t-shirt )

Her outfit ⬇️