18, Y/N is pregnant

AFTER 4 DAYS

Author:( this days y/n was not feeling well and ones she fainted also but that time sana was with her but y/n always feels weak and sometimes throw up also )

Sana: y/n are you ok( worried)

Y/n: now I am fine ( fake smile)

Sana: wait take it ( gave pregnancy kit )

Y/n: why ( confused)

Sana: let's check because the symptoms you are having is doubting me

Y/n: but ( cut off by sana)

Sana: please ( puppy eyes)

Y/n: ok

Author:( y/n went to check and after 10 minutes she came and there were waiting for result (sorry I don't know how much time it will take to show result) after one hour ( is one hour ok because I am not doctor So i don't know anything about this all ) they saw and it was positive )

Y/n pov:( we were waiting for result I was thinking it will be negative but after seeing the result I was too shock to say anything it was like my world stopped)

Y/n: u,,, unnie h,,how c,,c,,an ,i,t b,,be p,,, positive ( tears were falling from eyes )

Sana: please don't cry i am with you,,, let me think something,,,,,,,,,,, abortion

Y/n: what no no i can't ( crying)

Sana: you have to what you will do if mister will not accept this baby ( tears in eyes)

Y/n: i will not tell him ,, because I want to not lose my baby it is not good to keep this but now the baby is a part of me ( crying)

Sana: but ( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: it's ok if he will not accept i will not ask him also but i will not kill this unborn baby ( crying hard)

Sana: ok but don't cry ( confronting y/n )

After 1 hour

Sana: y/n now I should go mister will be coming anytime

Y/n: ok

Sana: don't worry ok ( small smile)

Y/n: hmm ( head low)

Author:( sana went from there and y/n was sitting on couch silently like she is statue thinking something very deeply )

Y/n pov:( if I say him he will accept this baby ? If he will not accept and say me to do abortion then what I will do no no i can't kill a unborn baby no no i will not say anything to him )

Author:( after sometime taehyung came and when y/n saw him she fastly knee downs on floor and he went to Washroom and after 20 minutes he came and went to sleep as he was not talking to y/n much )

NEXT MORNING

Author:( taehyung woke up and did his morning routine and was about to go out of his room but his eyes went to y/n and she was still sleeping like a cute baby ,he went near her and was staring at her almost for 20 minutes he was just staring her for some reason he smiled it is first time he is smiling after 10 years he bended and kissed y/n forehead and then went from there y/n woke up and saw there was no one in room by the way no one will be also because it is taehyung room so taehyung should be but he was not there )

Y/n pov:( Today did he went fast maybe I should go take shower and then start my work I have much work )

Author:( y/n went and took shower and started cleaning his room she was cleaning but stopped and sat on floor cutely while pouting like baby )

Y/n: how will I do this much I don't completed his room one conrer also and I am feeling weak

Author: your feeling weak because you are pregnant

Y/n: oo i forget thank you for reminding me

Author: welcome Welcome ( smile)

Y/n don't you have work

Author: what you mean

Y/n : what are you doing here you should write my story right

Author: yess yes thank you for reminding me

Y/n; welcome 🤗 now go

Author: ok ok

BACK TO THE STORY

Author:( y/n was cleaning now it was night and she only completed his room more bar room was left so she was cleaning that room mean while taehyung came and went to Washroom and took shower and came to room and went to his cupboard and took out some clothes and started packing 🧳 soon. y/n finished her cleaning and then came to bedroom and saw him packing his clothes she was confused)

Y/n pov:( i completed my work and came to bedroom and saw that mister was packing his clothes is he going somewhere?)

Y/n: t,, taehyung are you g,,,going somewhere ( said with fear)

Taehyung: yes I am going back ( coldly)

Y/n pov:( he is going ,,, but why i am feeling sad I should be happy now I should not leave in his room with him now I can take care of my baby )

Author:( soon after he packed his clothes he kept his language side and went down to eat but before going he said y/n to come and eat )

Author:( after eating he went to sleep and.    y/n also went to sleep soon he slept but y/n was not getting sleep ,she don't know why she is not getting sleep ,after one hour she finally slept)

    y/n also went to sleep soon he slept but y/n was not getting sleep ,she don't know why she is not getting sleep ,after one hour she finally slept)

"Distance is just a test that how far love can travel"-------💜--------

( Word count:1000)

See you soon and please vote sweeties and follow to please see you again 🤗🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜 my exams are from tomorrow so I will not be free for one week so see you after one week 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰