54, Back Korea

Y/n: ( staring at him )

Taehyung: say me why

Y/n: ( no answer still staring at him )

Taehyung: say me why I did that ( said while staring at her )

Y/n: ( staring at him )

Taehyung:( silent for a second )

Y/n: then why can't you say that you love me ( said with tears in eyes)

Taehyung: i hate *love* word ( said coldly)

Y/n: you love me but still can't say that why ?, What happened in your past that made you like this say me, today I want to know (said while staring at him)

Taehyung: i can't ( said and sat on bed )

Y/n: i will confront you ,just say me what happened ,i am your wife now I will always be with you, I will always love you I will always be with you I will die but never forget you ,you are my first love please say me what happened in your past ( said while sitting beside him on bed )

Taehyung: ( silent)

Y/n: taehyung say something ( said while keeping her hands on his shoulder )

Author:( taehyung jerked her hands from his shoulder and angryly saying )

Taehyung: why you want to know ( said while being angry )

Author:( y/n stands up and went to washroom without saying anything taehyung also got up and in angry punched wall then went out )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( y/n is not talking to taehyung nowadays taehyung tried many ways but falled he never failed in anything but now he is failing in impressing her )

ON THE OTHER SIDE

,,,,,,: Sooo what is the News ( said coldly)

Guard: they are still in London and even there will return to korea or not it is not confirmed ( said while head low)

,,,,,,: That it more nice for us ( said while smirking 😏)

Guard: b,,,but s,,( cut off by,,,,,,,,,,)

,,,,,,,: What happened now ( said coldly)

Guard: b,,,,but h,,,his s,,,security is v,,,very t,,,tight no o,,,one is a,,,allowed i,,,inside not e,,,,even his b,,,,business p,,partner e,,,even a f,,,food is g,,,going i,,,inside a,,,,after c,,, checking and h,,,his g,,,,guards are w,,,world's n,,,number one f,,,fighters and s,,,shooters,,,,,,, our g,,,guards are n,,,nothing i,,,infront of h,,,his ( said while stuttering)

,,,,,: You know I can shoot on your legs for saying his guards are more stronger then mine ( said coldly)

Guard: s,,,, sorry s,,,sir ( said while bending and head low)

,,,,: I will leave you this time as you are my spy and hacker ( said coldly)

Guard: thank you sir ( said while head low)

,,,,,: Ok now I have a plan ( said with a smirk)

Guard: w,,,what is it sir ( said while head low)

,,,,,: I want to kill him in Korea not in London so let's make a situation that he returns to korea hahahahaha ( said with a evil laugh)

BACK TO TAEHYUNG

Author:( y/n was not talking to taehyung from few days maybe 3 to 4 days it was like she was ignoring him ,how can she ignore him he is mafia king full world fears of him ,every girl is dieing for a look of him , every girl are dieing for his one gaze ,and here his own wife is ignoring him ,now he was sitting on couch and y/n was sitting on bed )

Taehyung: we need to return back to korea ( said to y/n calmly)

Y/n: ( silent)

Taehyung: say something

Y/n: ( still silent)

Taehyung: you be ready I will pack our things which we need ( said and went )

Author;( y/n went and got ready soon taehyung also came and lifted her in bride style and started going out of mansion soon they reached near car and sat inside the car )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( they reached korea and now they were in there mansion in there room , full ride y/n was silent taehyung tried to talk but y/n didn't answered him now it was night taehyung y/n were laying on bed ,y/n was back facing taehyung so taehyung backhugged her and said in ears)

Taehyung: i am sorry for that babyheart please forgive your huddy ( said in ears )

Author:( y/n was shock to hear this words from his mouth as he didn't said sorry to anyone in his full life except y/n but today he is not only saying sorry but saying to forgive her husband in lovely manner)

Y/n pov:( is he really taehyung whom I know from starting or his twin brother ,i can't believe he is saying it in a sorry manner but still not in soft tone )

Taehyung: sorry angel please talk to me ( said calmly)

Y/n: ( silent)

Author:( taehyung made her back sleeping, i mean sleeping straight and went near her belly where her baby bump was totally visible he kissed there and said )

Taehyung: baby see your mummy is not talking to your dada ( said to baby )

Y/n: see baby your father is saying you to call him dada and me here your mummy no no you call me mama ( said while keeping her hands on her baby bump)

Taehyung: ok baby call me Dada and your mother as mama

Taehyung: baby I finally got a name for you if boy then kim mochi and if girl then kimchi do you like it ( said while kissing her Belly)

Y/n: WHAT ( shock )

Author:( y/n sat on bed and taehyung also sat then y/n said )

Y/n: who will keep this types of names ( said in annoyed tone)

Taehyung: i don't know which type of name it is but it is different name so good

Y/n: who will keep mochi and kimchi as there children's name

Taehyung: me

Y/n: it is looking like you are saying food names

Taehyung: what you mean

Y/n: we are going to have baby not food that you are keeping this types of names

*My name must taste good because it is always in your mouth -------💜--------

( Word count;1070)

See you all soon as I am unable to write this story in loud sounds as it is festival season 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜

Vote sweeties 💜🥰