49, OBSESSION

Y/n: hmmm ? ( Confused )

Taehyung: what happened ( said confusely)

Y/n: why you always wear black your room ,your dress, your belongs even your car is black

Taehyung; my life is black so I keep everything thing black which is surrounding me ( said calmly)

Y/n: do you like black colour that much

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: can I ask you something

Taehyung : yes what is it

Y/n: why you because mafia

Taehyung: ( silent )

Y/n: why are you silent say something

Taehyung: it is long story ( said calmly)

Y/n; say me please please ( said while showing her puppy eyes)

Taehyung: but ( showing him her puppy eyes)

Taehyung: ok ok I will tell

Y/n: ok so Start

Taehyung: i was a n,,,,,,,( stopped )

Y/n: what happened ( confused)

Taehyung: ( silent)

Y/n: are you ok ?

Taehyung: yes and why I should say you ( said coldly)

Y/n; i am your wife I have rights to know about my husband past ( said confidently)

Taehyung: i don't give you any rights on me ( said rudely )

Y/n: b,,,,,but ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: Don't forget you are only my wife so your work is to be with me and don't interfere in my work just take care of our baby ( said rudely )

Y/n pov:( why he suddenly changed I don't did anything just asked about his past ,is there something in his past I want to know what is that ,but he should haven't said that I have rights to know about him about his past I have all rights on my husband )

Author:( taehyung took that necklace or pendant and made y/n wear that and black and white side one he wore now it is matching y/n full moon and taehyung half moon taehyung came near her and that pendent or necklace attacked at eachother means connected as it is magnet so y/n noticed something in that pendent they was a round type ,,,,,,)

I mean see this ⬇️

Author:( y/n focused on that and saw something is written in that )

Y/n: something is written in this

Like this ⬇️

Taehyung: read ( said calmly while staring at her )

Author:( y/n was staring at that pendent and taehyung was staring at her)

It was written in that ⬇️

* I don't need you to light up my world *
*Just sit with me in the dark *

In my dark life you are light ,In my world you are my queen, but you can't control this king ,no one can rule on this king ,you are my obsession ,you are my passion ,my angry, my limits ,my heart ,my blood, my breath, my every part of body belongs to you but still you can not rule on me you can't control me ,you are my weakness, but still on one can use you against me ,my life starts with you and end on you ,you are my endless Love ,you are my endless obsession ,you are my obsessive love,my obsession,my obsession starts with you and end on you ,you can buy total world or rule total world but still you can't rule or control me, i can give you whole world to rule but not myself, you are a part of me no one have rights to touch you or hurt you EXCEPT *me* ,*you are angel in my hell, I am demon in your heaven*, you are cage with me babyheart , remember love is small word infront of my obsession ,,,sorry obsessive love, my endless Love **
My babyheart **

- kim taehyung

- your husband

Ufff this is so romantic if he will say me then I will melt there like ice cream

Let's get back to the story

Y/n pov:( after seeing that I was shock he is obsessed with me but he wrote it is more them love means he love me more then anything ,but still obsession will not be forever )

Author:( y/n was shock after reading that and taehyung was still staring at her )

Taehyung: what happened ( said while still staring at her)

Y/n: d,,do y,,,you l,,,love m,,,ne ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: ( no answer )

Y/n: do you love me ( said confidently )

Taehyung: ( still no answer)

Y/n: in this pendent it is clear that you love me not a simple love i never heard this type of words anywhere, it's feeling like it is real ,it is from your heart you want to say me that you love me but you can't ,you are indirectly saying that you love me ( said with tears in eyes )

Taehyung: ( silent )

Y/n: say something

Taehyung: ( silent )

Y/n: you can't say that you love me but I know you love me ( Said with tears in her eyes )

Taehyung: it's late night let's sleep ( calmly)

Y/n: first answer me ( said angryly)

Taehyung: i don't like to answer stupid questions ( said in angry maybe his voice is like that only )

Author:( y/n became silent and taehyung took y/n in bride style and took her with him inside room and made her may on bed and he also layed on bed beside her and hugged her tightly while sleeping and said in her ears )

Taehyung: good night babyheart ( in husky voice)

Y/n: ( no response )

Taehyung: say back ( siad coldly )

Y/n: g,,,good n,,night ( said while stuttering )

Author:( he kissed her hairs as she was back facing him and he was hugging her from back side ,they were cuddling not they ,he was cuddling suddenly he got up and sat on bed y/n saw him sitting so she was about to ask him what happened but he suddenly kissed her belly and said something to baby y/n heard that )

Taehyung: your daddy is waiting for you come fast ( said while kissing her Belly )

Author:( then he slept beside her while still hugging y/n, y/n was still back facing him )

*Love is obsession and obsession is not love *

( Word count:1055)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰