26, y/n slipped

Author:( taehyung was sitting on couch like a king by the way he is king and full world know that ,she sat silently there was silence in between y/n and taehyung soon taehyung got up and said to y/n)

Taehyung: i will bring dinner ( about to go)

Y/n: let's go and eat there ( head low )

Taehyung: what you mean ( confused)

Y/n: let's go downstairs ( head low)

Taehyung: ok

Author:( taehyung came near y/n and lifted her up and took her downstairs y/n blushed because of his this action ,they reached in dining room and he made her sit on chair and he sat beside her and said to maids to serve and maids served them ,and soon y/n and taehyung completed eating and y/n got up with her plate in her hands )

Maid: mam where are you going ( said after bowing)

Y/n: to keep this in kitchen ( point at plate)

Maid : mam I will keep it

Y/n: no no i will keep it by myself ( smiled )

Author:( y/n don't listen to maid and went to kitchen she was about to enter but she slipped on floor and was about to fall down but someone hold her, her eyes were closed because of fear and soon she opened her eyes and saw taehyung holding her, there eyes were stucked with each other's eyes soon y/n came to her sences and moved some far from him but again she was about to fall but taehyung hold her and took her out of kitchen and called guards and maids )

Taehyung: GUARDS AND MAIDS ( shouted)

Author:( every guard and maid came there including suji all members were standing there with fear in there eyes )

Taehyung: WHO POURED OIL IN KITCHEN ( shouted)

Angry taehyung ⬆️

Author:( everyone feared listening him shouting like that , everyone body was shaking in fear )

Taehyung: I ASKED SOMETHING SAY ( shouted again)

Guards: m,,,mister w,,we w,,were o,,,outside we d,,,don't k,,,know a,,,anything ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung:MAIDS WHAT YOU ALL WERE DOING ( angry)

Maids: m,,mister w,,we d,,don't k,,know, we w,,,were h,,here se,,rving y,,you ,suji A,,anuty w,,,was in k,,,kitchen ( with fear in eyes and said while stuttering)

Taehyung: WILL YOU EXPLAIN ( shouted at suji )

Suji: m,,mister i d,,,don't k,,know a,,anything I w,,was w,,,working my f,,,focus w,,,was on w,,work I d,,,don't k,,,know who t,,,throwed t,,,that ( said while stuttering in fear )

Taehyung: THEN WHO DID THIS ( shouted in angry)

Taehyung: guard keep your eyes on every maids ok if they do anything then tell me ( said in angry)

Guard: ok m,,mister ( said in fear )

Author:( taehyung lifted y/n again in bride style and took her upstairs inside his room and made her lay on bed and laid beside her caring her hairs )

Taehyung: are you hurt somewhere ( calmly)

Y/n: n,,no ( said in fear )

Y/n pov:( he was shouting like what ,I was really fearing but who will pour oil maybe it was by mistake for that why he shouted maids and guards ,he lifted me in bride style my eyes were stucked on his face but I came out of my imagination when he laid me on bed and he also laid and started caring my hairs )

Y/n: c,,,can I a,,ask you s,,something ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: yes ask ( calmly)

Y/n: w,,,why d,,did you s,,,shouted on m,,maids and g,,,guards m,,,maybe t,,,that oil f,,fall by m,,mistake ( said while stuttering because he may shout on her )

Taehyung: but it was not by mistake ( calmly said while still caring her hairs)

Y/n: how do you know ( confused)

Taehyung: from 7 years ones also anything not falled and I strictly warned everyone not to do also ( calmly)

Y/n: you came on correct time ( remembering that moment )

Taehyung: yes but next time I may not come on correct time so be careful see and walk ok if you fall it will effect baby ok ( calmly)

Y/n: did you saved me because I am with your baby ( sadly said that )

Taehyung: no i saved my soon to be wife also ( calmly)

Y/n: what you mean ( confused)

Taehyung: we are going to marry because our baby need a mummy and daddy so we need to marry then only we can have a baby, if not then it is illegal to have a baby before marriage ( calmly)

Y/n: so you are marrying me because of this reason ( sad and there was some tears in y/n eyes)

Taehyung: it is also a reason and one reason is that I want a life partner too so two works will over , baby will get mummy and I will get wife ( after saying he hovered over y/n)

Warning ⚠️⚠️ if you are comfortable then read it and I am sorry if it is not nice because I don't know anything about this all this also I am writing hardly

Y/n: w,,,,,hat are you d,,,,doing ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: be silent and let me do my work

Author:( Taehyung started kissing y/n neck and y/n moaned in pleasure ,she tried to not but it came out of her mouth because of taehyung ,he was sucking her soft spot and y/n was moaning soon there clothes were on floor and y/n was screaming taehyung name and taehyung was doing it )

Y/n: t,,,, taehyung p,,, please s,,,slow ( there were tears in her eyes )

Author:( she said to slow down but taehyung increased his Speed and now y/n was moaning and full room was filled by there moans after maybe 2 hours ,taehyung laid beside y/n and closed his eyes and y/n was also tired so she also slept )

*What will happen next ?

*Who poured that oil ?

*Taehyung will marry y/n or not ?

*Love me i will love you *-----💜-----

(Word count:1083)

Say me if there is any. Spelling mistakes

See you soon i uploaded this because today is Sunday so next part will be soon I will try to write it soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰