42, Honeymoon

Author: ( when y/n came out of washroom she saw taehyung alll ready ,he was looking handsome ,soon he noticed her he was staring at her for some seconds ,then came to reality )

Y/n outfit ⬇️

Taehyung outfit ⬇️

Taehyung outfit ⬇️

Taehyung: come lets go ( said and went out )

Y/n pov:( he was looking handsome as hell I just can't say it in words ,,he was staring at me I was shy soon he said let's go and went out I also followed him and soon we were downstairs in centre taehyung stopped and I also stopped there and taehyung called everyone , maid's, servants and alll workers )

Taehyung: i want to say Something listen carefully ( said coldly )

Maids /servants /and workers: ( bowed there heads and lowed there heads )

Taehyung: i am going out of Korea ,take care of mansion and don't broke rules ( coldly)

Everyone: ok mister ( said while head low)

Author:( taehyung holds y/n hands and took her with him out of mansion and soon they reached near car and then he made her sit then sat beside her in car and driver started the car ,soon they reached airport and taehyung y/n went to taehyung private jet and soon it started but still y/n was confused )

Y/n: can I ask something ?

Taehyung: why not ( said calmly)

Y/n: where are we going

Taehyung: where do you think ( said calmly)

Y/n: hmm ?

Taehyung: where a newly married couples goes ( said calmly)

Y/n: home ( innocently)

Taehyung: after going home then where they will go ( said calmly)

Y/n: to bedroom ( innocently)

Taehyung: next day where they will go ( pissed off)

Y/n: to shower

Taehyung: ahh honeymoon ( said calmly)