56, LOST BABY 🍼

Min-joo: ooo so finally you are here ( said with a smirk)

Taehyung: leave her ( said coldly and angryly)

Min-joo: i will, I will but for that I want you to die

Taehyung: hmm?

Min-joo: throw your weapon's ( said to taehyung)

Taehyung: and why should I ( said coldly to min-joo)

Min-joo : see if you want her safe then do as I say ( said while taking gun and pointing it on y/n head )

Taehyung: ok ok I will ( said while throwing the gun )

Min-joo : so sweet of you ( said with a smirk )

Taehyung: now leave her

Min-joo: i will leave her after I kill you ( said while laughing)

Taehyung: ( taehyung was getting now angry )

Author:( min-joo points gun on taehyung and was about to shot but taehyung guards came and shooted on min-joo hands , because of shooting the gun fall down as it went from side of his hands )

Min-joo: GUARDS ( shouted)

Author:( soon min-joo guards came and then there was world war 3 as they started fighting taehyung was fighting with min-joo and taehyung guards were fighting with min-joo guards , suddenly someone from back beat on his head and taehyung holds his head ,till then min-joo went to y/n and untied her and started taking her somewhere but y/n was not ready to as she was not moving from her place ,she holds the chair soo tight )

Min-joo: LEAVE ( said to y/n as she was holding chair)

Author:( y/n was not leaving the chair so min-joo got angry and he punched on her stomach y/n screamed loudly as it was so painful ,it was unbearable she is not in normal stage to take a punch she is pregnant so it will effect when taehyung heard that he runs towards her side but min-joo pointed gun on her head )

Y/n: AHHHHHHH ( shouted in pain )

Taehyung: LEAVE HER ( shouted)

Min-joo : no i will not ,be in your place ( pointing gun on her )

Author:( taehyung was getting angry he was burning in angry so he forwarded his legs when min-joo saw that he punched on y/n stomach soo hardly that she screamed and fainted there when taehyung saw that he went out of control and there was a gun down near him he took and shooted min-joo multiple times, no one can say that min-joo is Human as after taehyung shooted min-joo full body was red he fall down and dead on spot , soon taehyung runs towards y/n side and took her head in his lap , trying to woke her up but it was not working he took her in bride style and started going out of building as his guards were winning against min-joo guards situation was under his control )

~TIME SKIP ~

Author: ( after 1 hour they reached there as they were in forest so it was out of city taehyung full ride trying to woke y/n up but failed first time in life he was worried his driver was shock to see that )

~IN HOSPITAL ~

Author:( now taehyung was out of operation theatre and y/n was inside ,taehyung was roaming here and there waiting for doctor to come and say what happened to his babyheart ,first time he waiting soon doctor came , taehyung went to doctor ,doctor was somewhat worried and was nervous even scared )

Taehyung: say doctor what happened she is ok right ( said fastly )

Doctor: n,,,no s,,,she is in d,,danger ( said while stuttering and in fear )

Taehyung: SAVE HER THEN ( said while holding doctor collar and shouted )

Doctor: b,,,but for t,,that you s,,,should c,,c,,choose a,,anyone y,,,your w,,,w,,wife or b,,baby ( said with fear and while stuttering )

Taehyung: what you mean ( said with confused face)

Doctor: t,,there was a s,,,sudden f,,,force on her s,,,stomach so we c,,,can n,,not s,,,save b,,both of t,, them, we c,,,can o,,,only s,,save y,,,your w,,,wife or b,,baby as h,,,her b,,,body is v,,,very w,,,weak to b,,,bear t,,,,that if s,,,she g,,,gives b,,, born t,,,,then s,,,she will ,,,d,,die a,,,and if we s,,,save h,,,ger t,,,t,,hen b,,, baby w,,,will ,,,d,,,die ( said while stuttering)

Author:( taehyung world stopped he was freez like a status he slowly left doctor collar )

Doctor: p,,,please d,,,decide f,,,fast or s,,,,situation will be m,,,more c,,,critical ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: save my wife ( said with no emotion )

Author:( after getting answer from taehyung doctor went inside the operation theatre and started there work and here taehyung still freezed ,he slowly sat on a chair near there and kept his hands on his eyes ,after a few minutes ,don't know what happened to him he started to throw things as a nurse was passing he throws the tray which she was holding nurse got fear and started running soon taehyung went to store room and started throwing things here and there no one was having courage to stop him he was hurting himself also his hands were blooding his secretary, guards were standing out of store room ,no one have courage to stop him so his secretary fastly went near operation theatre and saw doctor coming he went and asked )

Secretary: did operation successed ( asked to doctor)

Doctor: yes we will shift her to a room then you can make ( said and went)

Author:( secretary went to store room but not inside near door and saw taehyung throwing things and hurting himself )

Secretary: m,,mister mam o,,,operation got s,,successfully and n,,,now s,,,she is in a,,,another r,,,room d,,doctor s,,,said t,,,that you can m,,,meet h,,,her ( said while stuttering )

Author:( after taehyung heard that he runs towards that room and went inside and sat on chair near y/n ,y/n was not in her sense still now ,her eyes were still closed )

Taehyung: s,,,,sorry sorry babyheart ( said while stuttering and there were tears in his eyes soon he started crying )

Author:( slowly slowly y/n started opening her eyes and went she totally opened she saw taehyung crying infront of her when he noticed her he hugged her )

Taehyung: are you ok babyheart ( said while hugging her tightly )

Y/n; hmm where is our baby ( out of star's she asked that )

*What will happen now ?*

*We loved him / her alot but god loved him /her more *---💔----

( Word count:1152)

See you alll soon and everyone one were excited so I wrote this part soon 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰 see you alll after some days