Chapter 2 Suyi Xueyue

Jing Yan 25 years, July.

The weather is still very hot as soon as it enters autumn, and it is exactly the hottest day of the day at noon. The scorching sun usually roasts the earth, and most people avoid their homes or shade in the shade.

It was just at the foot of Xuan Mountain in the western part of Beizhou, but many people were chasing under the scorching sun. The man in the front was a man in black.

"Yan Yingzhou, you have nowhere to escape!"

After forcing the man in black into the dense forest in the mountains, a group of people surrounded him. Among the group of people were soldiers in uniforms, scholars in robes, merchants dressed up, and others like croppers... different costumes and different expressions. The same thing was that the swords in their hands all pointed to the people around them.

The surrounded man was about 278 years old. He was holding a long sword. He was injured in many places. Blood was constantly flowing out, staining the grass under his feet, but he still stood upright and looked at everyone coldly, not Like a fugitive at the end of the road, he is like a general who wants to fight against the enemy.

Although the group of people surrounded the man, his eyes were mostly concentrated on the baggage carried by the man.

"Yan Yingzhou, leave things behind, let us put you a way of life!" A man dressed as a military commander raised the big knife in his hand and pointed to the black man-Yan Yingzhou.

A little smile floated on the face of the man who was called Yan Yingzhou, with a cold scoff, "Zeng Wen, general Zeng Fu of Beizhou, will slay the city for three days every time he breaks a city. Yan Mou is especially compassionate."

This sentence not only satirized Zeng Fu's unreliable words, but also pointed out his brutal nature. Sure enough, Zeng Fu was annoyed and was about to speak out. A man dressed as a Confucian student beside him shook his fan. He said in a gentle manner: "Yan Yingzhou, today you will find it hard to escape, and keep things in mind when you are aware of current affairs. We can make you die more happy."

"Of course, Yanmou knows that he can't escape today." Yan Yingzhou said calmly, and tightened the burden on his back with his hand without a sword. "It's just-public undue, the poison in your fan has hurt me 20. Subordinates, I have to take your dog's life before I can go away." The words fell, the long sword pointed directly at the public, and my eyes were colder and more profitable than the sword in my hand.

There are countless murders under the public fan, but at this moment, he can't help but be afraid. Everyone around involuntarily squeezed the weapon in their hands and became alert.

The four generals of "Frost, Snow, and Rain" in Jizhou are famous all over the world, and the person in front of them-Yang Yingzhou, the head of the four generals who became famous in World War I in Chacheng in the past-had already seen their rivals in this way. Brave.

"Yan Yingzhou, you have been seriously injured today, and it is already clear who wins and who loses." The man dressed like a peasant stepped forward, staring at Yanying Zhou and raising his sword to shout, "Don't worry, everyone. He, let's take him side by side and cut him one piece each, so we can go back and ask for help!"

"Okay! The heroes of Lin Huai Lin said rightly, they cut Yan Yingzhou, the things are ours!" The merchant-like person took off the soft whip from the waist, the words hadn't fallen yet, the arm swayed, the long whip had flew out quickly , Directly take the burden on Yan Yingzhou's back.

"Be side by side!"

I don't know who yelled, and saw several people shot, the weapons all pierced on Yan Yingzhou.