Chapter 41 The drunk song is sincere

On August 29, the Qing and Yong armies will reunite in the northern capital.

On September 1, King Qing and King Yong personally rewarded the army and ordered the army to rest outside the city without disturbing the people.

September 6th.

In front of the freehand palace of the North Royal Palace, the court ladies, servants, and guards saw the people walking in front of them, and knelt down to salute, "Worship the Green King!"

"Fat body." Feng Xiyun waved his hand, "Is King Yong in the palace?"

"The Lord is in the Wuhe Temple." An inner attendant replied with respect.

"Huh." Feng Xiyun nodded slightly and went straight to Wuhe Temple, followed by Jiuwei behind him.

Before stepping into the palace gate, a song came--

......It's still water and hibiscus,

Qing Si still smoked.

Feng Xiyun listened, but frowned slightly, "Does Feng Feng like "Drunken Song" so much?"

"Maybe everyone wants a drunk song once." Jiu Wei said indifferently.

Crossing the promenade and turning to the rockery, the Wuhe Temple is in front of you.

Fly the green Qiqin again,

Holding my pomegranate skirt.

Open the throat and break the "General's Order",

Luluo dances "The Water Lotus".

In the elegant hall with a somewhat random dance crane, the glamorous singer is opening his throat and singing, and in the center of the hall, the red dancer like a fire dances whirlingly, on the high jade steps, Fenglan rests his body Leaning slightly in the jade seat, holding the jade cup, the black eyes half open and half closed, I don't know if I was drunk for the wine, or drunk for the singing and dancing in front of me.

Hongyanbi wine is in harmony,

Liubo was full of drunkenness.

The pipa unvoiced sound is like a shallow stream coming out of the stream, and the song is like a bell that is tapping in the wind. There is still a touch of affection in Qing Yue. The dancers swirled lightly along with the song. When she was flying in a red dress, she was like a burning cloud. When she was spinning, she looked like a red lotus blooming on the green lotus.

I don’t know if Qiuyun is dark,

Huanhuan doesn't remember running water.

Where did the white jade flute fly,

Fold willow shattered hibiscus.

Feng Lan's half-closed eyes suddenly opened and shot directly at the entrance of the hall. This subtle action attracted the attention of Feng Qiwu. The sound of the pipa, the song is clear, and the rest, looking around, the figure standing outside the hall may look a little hazy because of the light on his back.

When the song suddenly stopped, the dancer who was still dancing was like a puppet who lost his soul and didn't know what to do next.

"Worship the Green King." Feng Qiwu embraced Pipa Yingying and bowed.

"Meet the Green King." The charming dancer hurriedly followed the salute.

"Let's get up." Feng Xiyun stepped into the hall. "Girl Feng's singing can make people forget their worries, and the girl's dancing posture is so beautiful that it makes people lose their souls."

"Thanks to King Qing for compliment, Qiwu retired first." Feng Qiwu turned around and left the palace after Yingying again.

Seeing that Feng Qiwu was leaving, the dancer followed Busy and said, "Thanks to King Qing for praise, the slave-servant will retreat first."