Chapter 20 Bai Feng replays the world

In the twenty-sixth year of Jingyan, on April 16, the thirty-fifth generation of Qingzhou Qingwang Fengxing Tao was at Yingshou Palace.

On April 20, Feng Xiyun succeeded to Ziying Hall, becoming the thirty-sixth generation of Qingzhou's blue king and the second queen of Qingzhou.

Wearing Qi Yang Wang Mian, dressed in a white background embroidered with eight dragons and a sun and moon mountains and rivers, high-end sitting on the jade, through the crown of the crown looked at the feet of the people shouting at the foot of the mountain, she was in a trance Some are clear why some people are so obsessed with Ronghua's power.

On April 27th, Feng Xiyun summoned a group of ministers in Ziying Hall, and brought a hundred thousand troops of the king of the king to attack the group, and the group officials were in an uproar. Some were pale, some whispered, and some looked up to spy on the queen of the jade.

Feng Xiyun looked at the reaction of His Royal Highnesses and shook his head and sighed in the bottom of her heart. Her father really didn't leave her with a few useful courtiers.

"What is the best way for Zhongqing to retreat from the enemy?"

As soon as this remark came out, there was a moment of silence underneath, and then some said that Jinyi was unjust and sent troops on the occasion of the country’s funeral; some said that Jinyi was on the verge of aggression, but my country’s first king died, and it was difficult to reach his front and indiscriminately To reconcile to ensure the safety of the people; some are so indignant that they will fight against Jinyiqi...

Feng Xiyun was not surprised by Her Royal Highness’s response. She was already holding the ball of wisdom. Today, she was only informed of the Realm. She looked at the right side of the main hall and ranked at the front of the general, “General Li, What is your good plan?"

Her words made the audience in the palace sound, and they all looked at Li Xian for a moment.

Li Xian, the commander of the Imperial Guard, was forty-five at this time. It was a strong man, a strong martial art, and a man of loyalty and loyalty. He was quite trusted by the former Qing Wang Feng Xingtao. This was the first master of Qingzhou, but since ten years ago... Currently the second master of Qingzhou.

"Looking back to the Lord, he thought that the water would come to cover the earth, and the soldiers would naturally be blocked." Li Xian bowed, "You You sent the soldiers to commit crimes at the moment of the state funeral of Qingzhou. If one inch of Qingzhou is violated by me, the minister will pay tribute to the first king with his blood!"

"General Li is so manly." Feng Xiyun nodded his head, and then turned to the man on the left side of the hall, the leader of the literary minister, and saw that the man was closing his eyes and raising the gods, "Master Feng."

Her voice fell, and after a while, there was an old, but full-hearted voice in the temple, "The minister is here."

"Are you sleeping?" Feng Xiyun looked at the veteran of the three dynasties, Guo Feng Feng Du, with a smile.

"Go back to the Lord, and the minister has slept from yesterday to 1990, and the minister has fallen asleep, thanking Lord for his concern." Feng Du answered seriously.

"That's good." Feng Xiyun nodded with a smile, and then his voice fell suddenly, "Feng Du listens!"

"Secretary listens!" Feng Du stepped forward and knelt down three steps.

"Jin Yi Qi is approaching, the orphan will personally meet the enemy, during which Qing stays behind Wang Du Jian Guo." Feng Xiyun's remarks were brief.