Chapter 18 Come back for a while

In the early summer afternoon, the weather is neither cold nor hot, which is very suitable for nap.

The sleepy Feng Xi was of course lying on the bamboo couch in the room and sleeping soundly. Han Pu sat aside and raised his fingers boredly, trying to wake Feng Xi, but knowing that the consequence of waking her is that her head will give her It is broken, so I dare not, but if I sleep, I can’t sleep, so I have to sit down.

A mosquito flew around Feng Xi's face, as if to determine where it was best to sip, Han Pu looked at it accurately, and with a slap in both hands, the mosquito would not be cruel enough to move fast enough. He whispered under his palm. But this crunchy sound appeared exceptionally loud in this quiet room. Han Pu took a careful look at Fengxi, and was relieved when she was sure that she had not been awakened.

"What are you doing sitting here? Why don't you go to take a nap?" Suddenly came the window, Han Pu looked up and saw Jiu Zhengzheng looking at him with a smile in front of the window.

"Hush..." Han Pu raised his index finger, and then pointed to the falling windy evening, beckoning him not to be so loud.

"Relax, unless she wants to wake up, otherwise Thunder and Lightning will not wake her up." Jiu Wei glanced at Fengxi, "Since you are not sleeping, it is better to talk to my room."

Han Pu said: "Since she won't be awakened, she won't be able to speak here, why go to your room."

"Also." Jiuwei pushed in.

"Brother Jiuwei, have you known your sister for a long time?" Han Pu divided the bench under him to Jiuwei.

"Well, it's been a long time, it's not shorter than that black abundance." Jiu Wei recalled slightly, and said, "The reason why she knew her was because she wanted to grab half of the salted chicken that I made."

"Ah, sure enough, it's about eating again!" Master Han Pu sighed, and then asked again, "How long ago was that? What did she look like then?"

"How long... Um, maybe it's almost ten years now." Jiu Wei narrowed his eyes and remembered, as if he saw the smell of the fragrance coming again in the day, and he was performing light skills flying into the sunset building to **** the salt crisps in his hands. The chicken girl, "As for the appearance, she seems to have always been like this, no big change, oh, a little taller."

"Oh?" Han Pu's eyes lit up, "What about later?"

"Later, she stayed in the sunset building and stayed in Baibai for four months before leaving. The reason for her departure is that there is a Rumenlou in Shangzhou, where there are not only many beautiful people, but also beautiful people. Dishes called Ru Meng Ling." Jiu Wei shook his head and looked at Feng Xi on the couch, which was rather helpless. "Bai Feng Xi is known as'Wulin First Lady', but I always think she should have another one' The name of the world's first delicious ghost is appropriate."

Han Pu listened, and silently looked at Feng Xi thinking, and then opened a happy smile, "If I would do the best food in the world, then..."

"Then she will never leave you, right?" Jiu Wei waited before Han Pu finished speaking.

"Yeah." Han Pu's eyes were bright, "So my sister and I will be together forever!"

For a long time, he looked at his joyful and excited expression, watching him stare at Feng Xi’s attached eyes, and could not help sighing and shaking his head, patting his still thin shoulders, "Han Pu, even if you are the best in the world Chef, she won't be with you forever. Alas, you really shouldn't know her so early."

"Why?" Han Pu looked at him suspiciously.

After a long absence, Ning stared at him and patted his head a moment later and asked, "How old are you this year?"