Chapter 35 The two kings live together

The weather in summer is always capricious, and the sun is still hanging early in the morning, but it rained at noon, and it hit the roof, dripping on the lotus pond, the rain and mist in the air, the distant mountains and the water, and the lake and lake The Wanxi Palace is like the Ruizhu Palace on the Penglai Mountain, misty and lingering.

The dust-free water threshold of Zhuwu is clear,

Acacia passed the heavy city.

Qiuyin does not disperse frost and flies late,

Withered to listen to the rain. 【Note 1】

There was a very shallow chanting sound from the Wanxi Palace. In front of the window by the water, Feng Xiyun was in a suit, looking at the inferior green lotus purple lotus in the rain, with a little emotion, "The autumn frost comes late, dry lotus listens to the rain, I don’t know How is that kind of realm compared to the wind and the rain in front of you?"

"Why the dry lotus listens to the rain, is this green leaf Chengzhu, Zihe Mulin not more beautiful." Feng Lanxi approached and stood with her in the window to see the lotus in the rain in the rain, "The so-called'the water surface is round and windy. 'Liu', each has its own realm."

"This dry lotus listens to the rain or the green leaves Chengzhu. I don't think it will take a long time to use the "moon dew cold" made by the lotus root in the sludge to be beautiful!"

Accompanied by a beloved, enjoying flowers in the rain, and chanting poetry, this is a very romantic and poetic thing, but it just came out of such a big scenery.

"Alas, it seems that whether it's Bai Fengxi or Feng Xiyun, you can't correct this delicious problem." Feng Lanxi shook his head.

"People take food as the day." Feng Xiyun fell without any shame. "I always feel that the most beautiful enjoyment in this world is not to look at the beautiful scenery and live in a Chinese house, but to eat the most delicious food every day! Now I can eat every day. It’s very satisfying to have a long time cooking.”

"The owner of the Sunset Tower is willing to become your chef?" Feng Lan smiled lightly. Thinking of the sunset tower on the bank of the Wuyun River that made him and Yu Wuyuan admired in unison, I didn't expect its owner to be a trivial looking ordinary, but was that person really so ordinary?

"Jiuwei..." Feng Xiyun glanced at Feng Lanxi, his eyes suddenly turned sharp.

"Why?" Feng Lan's lips and lips twitched like a smile, his eyes flashing.

"Black Fox." Feng Xiyun suddenly smiled and approached him, his hand stretched out, his fingers gently touched Feng Lanxi's face, exhaled like a blue, and his expression was delicate, but the words he said were slightly cold, "No matter how many you have No matter what reason you have, you—don’t move him! No matter what reason you have! Even if I die, he will have to live to a hundred years old! Do you understand? Next, the handsome face carved from beautiful jade.

"Who the **** is he? Can you let me say this to me? It was Yan Yingzhou back then..." Feng Lanxi's words suddenly stopped, I wonder if it was due to pain on the face or other reasons. The hand grabbed the two paws on the face and rescued the deformed handsome face under the claws.

"It doesn't matter who he is, as long as you remember, you can't move him! If you..." Feng Xiyun no longer speaks, only one pair of eyes is cold and quiet, and both hands are resting quietly on Feng Lanxi's shoulder On the fingertips like ice.

"Does it mean that he has no chance of jade?" Feng Lanxi still smiled, and his dark pupil was as deep as the boundless night sky.

Feng Xiyun stunned and turned to look out the window. Her eyes seemed to penetrate the misty rain line, penetrate the vast sky, and landed far and far. After a while, she turned her head, and there was a trace of light on her face. The smile, like the raining silk raining outside the window, breaks when the wind blows, "There is only one jade missed in this world, and long time-he is long time!"