Chapter 61: Fanwai 5: There is an end to the horizon-Han Pu articles

“Quick! Don’t let him run! Quickly catch up!” “Stop! Han Shaoxia! Stop!” Under the night, a group of people holding torches and lanterns flew after a figure in front of them.

Through the dim light, you can see a group of brawny men dressed as writer Ding Huyuan in the back, but a white-clothed boy about fifteen or six years old running in front of him, with handsome brows and an impatient face. With two points of nonchalant randomness, he flew quickly with light work.

Although the people chasing after him are not as good as his kung fu, they are all practicing, so they ran fast, falling far and wide, and there were many people, and they were chasing aggressively.

Just as this group of people chased me, in the dark night, a cold female voice suddenly sounded.

“Haha…this is really interesting.

“The young man in white flew in front of him for a meal, and then he looked suspicious and listened, as if he wanted to know if he was hearing hallucinations or if someone was actually speaking.

“I haven’t seen you in a few years, your kid is so amazing?” The female voice sounded again, with teasing and laughter.

The young man in white heard it clearly this time. He was dumbfounded. He didn’t know whether he wanted to be happy or angry. He just stood blankly and looked forward.

In the gloomy night, a soft and bright light suddenly lit up in front. A few feet away, a huge carriage was parked. The carriage was completely dark. Two crystal palace lanterns were hung in front of the eaves. It was not a candle, but a night pearl the size of a pigeon egg, shining brightly, illuminating the surrounding area like daylight.

“He’s here! Catch up!” “Han Shaoxia! Don’t run anymore!” The group of nurseries caught up and saw the figure of the white-clothed youth in front of him. They were overjoyed and surrounded them one by one. Holding the rope, he obviously wanted to tie the young man in white. When he approached, he saw the strange black carriage and was a little surprised. For a while, he looked at each other and hesitated whether he would come forward and tie the person first.

At this moment, the carriage creaked, the door opened, and a woman walked out, plain clothes like snow, hair like ink silk, and a crescent moon jade ornament on the forehead, reflecting the crystal clear eyes, imitating Such as the crescent moon falling into the lake, setting her beautiful posture and unparalleled grace, she suddenly looked at the group of nursing homes.

The woman’s eyes fell on the white-clothed boy and looked at him with a smile.

The white-clothed boy looked at the woman, looked at it, and suddenly burst into tears. By this action, all the nursing homes opened their mouths wide, not knowing how to react.

They knew that the white-clothed boy was amazing, but they never thought that the peerless master in their eyes would cry for no reason, and the nurses were also dumbfounded.

But the young man in white just cried and cried like a lost child who couldn’t find his home, crying heartbroken and helpless.

The woman just looked at him quietly.

For a long time, the young man in white finally stopped crying and raised his eyes to look at the woman in white. His eyes were resentful and joyful, and his expression was wronged and longing. It was really complicated and tangled.

“Pu’er, why are you crying like you were a little boy.

” The woman sighed softly.

As soon as these words came out, the boy in white could no longer be stretched, and flew forward, “Sister!” The woman reached out and caught the boy lightly.