Chapter 48 Mei Yanxiang Qie Shi Tian Xia

"Jing Yan, on November 15, 27th, the rebellious Bai Shijing Yao broke through the imperial capital, and then forced the palace to usurp the throne. Fortunately, the Yong emperor arrived, and the imperial capital solved the crisis, and the Bai clan defeated himself. Later, Emperor Yong Wang Renxian, I stayed in the monk's position and disappeared. Ran Yongqiangong, who dared not accept it, said, "I will sweep the world to welcome the emperor."

Nine days of fierce decisive battle, tens of thousands of dead lives, the imperial city drowned with snow and snow...and those people and things hidden in the shadows, in the history of the historian, only a short paragraph of words It's over.

In front of the Qilong Palace, Feng Lan rested on the high Dan Stage, and looked up, the entire palace and the entire emperor were at their feet.

"Lord, Chang You killed himself." Ren Dianyu stood by him for the first time. "He left his last words: he is loyal to the Lord, but bears the grace of the Bai Family, and he has no time to live."

"Changyou." Feng Lanxi gently read the name. He was still a ten-year-old boy, and he left Beizhou when he was a strong man. After more than ten years, he completed what he had delivered, but he didn't see the last one. For a long time in silence, he sighed softly, "Hou buried Chang Yu, in the name of the loyal minister of Beizhou!"

"Yes!" Ren Chuanyu bowed his head.

"It's already a cold winter." Feng Lan stood with his hands closed and looked up, as if looking to the end of the sky, "Wear the rain, you see this palace, you can't see it at a glance, now, it is at our feet."

Ren Daiyu heard the words and bowed, "God, not only the palace and the imperial capital, but the whole world will be at your feet!"

"Really." It seemed to be a rhetorical question, but the tone of voice was indifferent.

Ren Daiyu raised his head and glanced quietly at Feng Lanxi's invisible face, opening his mouth as if to say something, but swallowing it several times. He turned around and looked away. It was a solemn palace, looking far away, a magnificent imperial capital. A few months ago, they were still in Yongzhou, but today they are in the imperial capital and in the imperial palace! The people in front of him are more than that, he will climb to the top of the vast mountains, he will rule the world!

So, waving away those hesitations, he bowed his head and spoke earnestly and firmly, "Lord, please accept Na Feng girl as a concubine!"

Hearing the words, Feng Lanxi withdrew his distant gaze and glanced at the courtier beside him. His dark eyes were bottomless.

"After Feng Feng is the Feng family, if the Lord can accept him as a concubine, then in the hearts of the people in the world, the Lord should be the undoubted emperor!" Ren Chuanyu's voice was filled with excitement and excitement, like a long journey. , I suddenly saw a shortcut to my destination.

Feng Lanxi looked at him with a deep gaze and a calm look. After a long time, he turned around and looked up at the magnificent and magnificent Qilong Palace in front of him, slowly opening: "Wear rain, you are loyal to the lonely, lonely and clear, but this No more words!"

"Lord!" Ren Chuanyu tried to persuade.

Feng Lanxi waved his hands, squinted slightly, and looked at the Qilong Palace with a trace of unpredictable sighs in the calm voice, "Why didn't you think, but in view of this, there were countless white walls in the Qilong Palace..."

At the end of November, it was already freezing cold, and Beizhou, which is located in the northernmost part of the Great East, had long been covered with snow, covered vastly, and looked out at the white snow.