Chapter 53 Fu Qing Jiangshan to promise

It has been two days and two nights since Feng Lanxi entered the account.

Although the generals Feng Yunqi and Mo Yuqi wanted to stay in front of the accounts with anxiety, they were all called away by Ren Daiyu's sentence "Don't forget your identity and responsibilities". You will come whenever you are free. See Jiuwei and Feng Qiwu standing silently in front of the account.

However, Ren Daiyu stopped coming after that. He had exhausted his thoughts to guard Dongdandu. The opposite was the strong enemy he had never met in his life. He didn’t dare to carelessly, and because of his sitting, he lost the coach temporarily. The Yong and Qing armies were not broken up, and they were still guarding their strength, and their perseverance was not diminished, so that the opposite dynasty could not help but look at each other.

In the early morning of the third day, a voice finally came from the account.

"Sam soup!"

It's just a short word, but it makes people who stay outside the account like Wen Tianlai.

The Chung brothers soon sent the ginseng soup into the account, but the generals from Jiuwei and Fengqiwu to the news were still not allowed to enter the account, staring at the account door one by one, full of anxiety. Cheng Zhi, the big five big man with three thick faces, even had tears in his eyes, and kept palms to heaven, praying for the blessing of God!

The sun rises and the sun rises, the moon hangs and the moon retreats, the dynasty reverts to the twilight, and the defocused coke burns.

In the early morning of the fifth day, light footsteps finally sounded inside the tent, and the people waiting outside the tent were excited.

The account door finally opened, and the golden morning light slanted on the people at the door, and the silver armor glowed brilliantly, just like the standing of heaven and man, which is suspiciously a phantom.

In front of the tent, stood the intact, normal-looking, calm-looking Qing Wang.

"Master!"

"Blue King, Lord?"

The crowd stepped forward eagerly.

Feng Xiyun waved his hand and glanced around, and at that moment, the appalled, excited and anxious crowd muttered involuntarily. Her eyes finally fell on Jiuwei, "Jiuwei, he will come to you."

Jiu Wei's eyes narrowed slightly, and then said: "I will do my best!"

Feng Xiyun glanced at the generals again, and then stepped out of the big account, "You come alone!"

The generals glanced at each other, and then all went silently to follow Feng Xiyun, and the tranquility soon resumed outside the account. Only Jiuwei, Feng Qiwu, Xiaoer and Zhong's brothers remained.

"Girl Feng goes back to rest first, I will take care of Yong Wang." Jiu Wei nodded at Feng Qiwu and stepped into the account.

"Wait!" Feng Qiwu called him, "Please let me take a look at him."

Jiu Wei looked back at Feng Qiwu, and sighed slightly after a long time, "Okay."

The two walked into the tent, circling the screen, and flicked the silk thread in front of the bed, revealing the person with the eyes closed in the bed.

At that moment, the two only felt that there was something falling down in their chests. The heavy one was suffocating, the eyes and nose were sore, and the eyes were full of tears.

That person, is the person lying on the couch really the Yong Yong who is familiar with them? Was it really the handsome Lanxi son who had a unique style?