Chapter 30 The world is kingly

In the twenty-sixth year of Jingyan, in mid-October, Feng Xiyun set off from the capital of the king to inspect the four cities of Zhuancheng, Xuncheng, Qincheng, and Dancheng.

After hearing that the Queen went on a tour, the people of Qingzhou were all looking forward to seeing this young queen, who was known as a Kyushu and full of martial arts. They wanted to personally express their loyalty and respect to the young and wise queen.

Seal city is the first city visited by Feng Xiyun.

When the car came far away, the tens of thousands of people who met each other indifferently held their breaths, and slowly approached by the jade dragons led by eight pure white horses, through the dense bead curtain, through The flying silk mandrel vaguely saw a person sitting in the middle of the car. Although he couldn't see his face clearly, the dignified and elegant manners have made people admired.

Because there were too many people by the roadside, Yuyong walked slowly, and the guards supported him.

"Master!"

I don’t know who yelled, and immediately there were many voices to follow, shouting loudly to their queen. Although they hadn’t said it yet, their pressing eyes had already shown their will. They wanted to take a look at the car. Queen, it may only take a glance once in a lifetime.

"Master!"

"Master!"

...

In the cries of calls, finally, Yulong stretched out a slender white hand like jade, and hung up the dense bead curtain, exposing the noble queen on the jade, her face was so beautiful, her eyes were so bright , The gentleness of her smile... The people admired it. When the queen on the jade nodded to the people on both sides with a smile, the sound of "Long live the queen!" Absolutely.

On the ground, all people fell, prostrate to the ground, and pay their most sincere and highest respect to their queen.

Stepping up to the seal city tower, watching Feng Xiyun wave to the people under the city, he whispered for a long time: "You are not such a sensational person, why is this tour so powerful?"

"People's wishes are the gathering of power." Feng Xiyun said lightly.

For a long time, he looked at the people under the city full of admiration, and then looked back at the noble prestige beside him, and the clear and rich Feng Xiyun, suddenly understood. In the past ten years, her talented name, the Fengyunqi she founded, has already made her scream in Kyushu. The people of Qingzhou all admired them, but after all, it was just a feeling that had evolved from the legend. After witnessing this wise, generous, noble and beautiful queen, she expressed her admiration and love.

"Are you preparing?"

"That day will come soon, and they will be with me so that I can protect them!" Feng Xiyun looked up, looking up at the cloudless blue sky.

During this tour, Feng Xiyun also investigated several corrupt officials who complained to the people. This action made the people praise her.

By mid-December, the Queen ended her tour and returned to Wangdu with the sincere respect and love of the Qingzhou people.

"Why is it so cold when it's clearly out of the sun?"

In front of Hanchen Temple, he held the food box for a long time, looked up at Lang Ri hanging from the sky, muttered and complained, while holding the food box in his arms to avoid freezing.

He pushed open the hall door, and saw Feng Xiyun staring at the pile of things on the table, "What are these?"

"Jiu Wei." Feng Xiyun looked up at him, a smile appeared, and his eyes fell back to the table. "This is something rare."