Chapter 31 Shili Jinpu Yunhua Gai

At the beginning of April 27 in Jingyan, Qingwang Fengxiyun set off from the Qingzhou king capital to Yongzhou.

On April 6, the Qing King arrived in Liangcheng, a border town in Qingzhou.

On April 7, the Qing King arrived at the border city of Yongzhou, and the Yong Wang sent Xuan Anjun to personally greet Wang Jia.

On April 12, Feng Xiyun and his party reached ten miles from the capital of Yongzhou.

"What smell is this?"

"Yes, what is so fragrant?"

"Is the fragrance of orchids?"

"Yongzhou is known as the Land of Lan, and it really seems to be well-deserved."

"No, the wind is full of orchids."

...

In the long convoy, the women's crisp whisper sounded, and those were the court ladies who accompanied the young king this time, all young and lively.

In the Qingwang Yulu, when the window door was opened for a long time, a scent of fragrance would enter with the morning breeze, and the heart was refreshed. "This orchid is clear and far away, it is really rare."

Feng Xiyun glanced out of the window, the field outside the window, the green grass was endless, the spring breeze was blowing, and it was as soft as a green woolen blanket in the sun, which made people want to reach out and touch, "Our ancestor of the wind's ancestor style is the only shadow' Su', but people in the world do not call her Su Wang, they all like to call her the King of Phoenix. The posthumous title of the first generation of Yongzhou Fengji in Yongzhou is'Zhao', but the people gave him another title of'Zhaoming Lanwang'. "She held out her hand as she said, and inherited the pale golden sunrise that shone through the window," Rong Yigong said beautifully, and she laid her eyes on Sifang. She was rumored to have black hair and beautiful hair, and she was unusually beautiful. The title of "beautiful man", the woman is obsessed with seeing. Afterwards, Wang Guofang has the best performance and is loved by the people. So the word Zhaoming is well deserved. As for the blue word-it is because he loves orchids, Yongzhou people love the house and Wu, Ordinary nations grow orchids. For a long time, the orchids of Yongzhou are known as the "land of orchids."

"No wonder this orchid has such a peculiar fragrance." Jiu Wei sighed, "Yongzhou orchids are the best in the world, and the orchid in the capital of the king will be Jiayongzhou. This time we have to appreciate it."

Feng Xiyun was sitting upright, Yu Yun was still moving forward, but the elegant orchid was getting closer and closer, more and more clear, like the taste of the man, he could not help murmuring: I wonder if this orchid is black or white?"

"I heard that Yongzhou Lanxi Gongzi was born in Pulan, and since his birth, the orchids in the Lanzhou Palace of Yongzhou have no seasons and the flowers are undefeated." Jiu Wei suddenly said, his face floating shallowly. There is no meaningful smile, "The wilderness, the orchid is not seen but the fragrance is smelled, this country of orchids is really well-deserved."

"That's why there is such a legend in Yongzhou. The son of Lanxi is the reincarnation of King Zhaolan, who was given to Yongzhou by God!" Feng Xiyun laughed faintly, but there was no smile in his eyes, only irony, "This kind of legend …" He seemed to want to say something, but in the end he only uttered an irrelevant sentence, "It's really good."

Jiu Wei heard the words and clapped Feng Xiyun's hand and said nothing more.

At this moment, Yu Yun suddenly stopped, and the voice of the inner attendant rang out from the door: "Master Qiqi, Yongzhou welcomes the envoy of the Lord."