Chapter 26 King's wish should be competing

After everyone withdrew, only Yufeng Xiyun and Feng Lanyi left in the account.

The two sat opposite each other, with a distance of one foot in between, and their eyes met, but they felt so far away, as if they were standing on the top of each cliff, facing each other across the vast abyss, they could not be close to each other, just afraid that they would go further Crushed bones.

After a long while, Feng Xiyun took half of the bronze mask from several cases on the side, bowed his head, gently rubbed the finger through the hole in the mask that was shot by the arrow, and said softly: "I know I shot this time in Lumen Valley Who killed?"

Feng Lan rested his heart, and glanced over the mask in her hand, then fell back to her face, his face calm and calm, but the eyes looking at the mask could not conceal the sadness. Suddenly, he was shocked in his heart, is it...

"Don't you want to come to Lanxi Gongzi?" Feng Xiyun looked at him with a cold smile on his lips. "That person is the Yanzhou Chau, general of Jizhou Gale you said died in Xuanshan!"

When the words fell, Feng Lanxi brushed the folding fan in his hand, and his eyes were opposite to Feng Xiyun. For a moment, he opened the folding fan gently again and said calmly: "So, that Yanyingzhou-the person you saved with life , This time it was in your hands that you killed his own life!"

His voice was as bland as water, but it sounded like a thorn in Feng Xiyun's ears. Her eyes flashed, but her tone was still calm. "Yeah, I killed a person who crawled out of the grave."

Feng Lan sat quietly, slowly closing the folding fan in his hand, staring at the Molan painted by his hand on the fan surface. When Molan was all closed in the folding fan, he looked up and looked calmly. Facing Feng Xiyun, then got up and approached, leaning slightly, staring at her eyes, saying one by one: "Are you resenting me?"

Feng Xiyun's calm expression faded instantly and became cold and sad, "Black Fox, you and I have known each other for more than ten years, no matter how you treat others, but you have never lied to me or concealed me! But... why ...Why...Yan Yingzhou...You are going to say he is dead?" She suddenly stood up with water mist in her eyes, but after the water mist, there was a flame of anger. Sorrowful grief!

Staring at that gaze, Feng Lanxi only felt cold on the face, cold on the body, and cold on the bottom of his heart. In this hot summer evening, at this moment, he was as cold as he was in the deep winter. Snowy night, quiet and empty.

"What reason do you say I have?" It took a long time before he spoke, his voice flickering, his eyes moved away from Feng Xiyun, his fingertips flicked, the folding fan opened slowly, and Mo Lantu showed a little bit until it was fully unfolded-a branch The elegant Molan grows in the cracks in the top of the cliff, but it grows hard but is pretty.

"I don't know... I really don't know..." Feng Xiyun watched his eyes gradually become confused, "Yang Yingzhou is both an enemy and a serious wound. You either killed him or turned a blind eye on him. You... why is this?"

Feng Lanxi raised her eyes and looked at her, her face could not help floating a smile between self-mockery and ridicule, "Jade Snow Lotus has only one, you and him are poisoned by the wispy grass, I will naturally only use it Come to save you. He is a subordinate of the dynasty, I am not a person who is indifferent to the enemy, only a compassionate heart, and it is merciless to kill him, but only for the sake of his desperation to save you, I picked a lotus petal. Whether he took the injury that was part of him or not, it really depends on whether God will keep him, so he placed him in the farmhouse at the foot of Xuanshan, left some medicine, and let him die on his own." He said, standing up, leaning on his height, looking down at Feng Xiyun, his smile turned cold in an instant, "Speaking of which, he can live and have my credit, but the person who took his life is you , Why do you have a grudge against me?"