Chapter 5 The dream is broken

The red sun rose to the east, the birds crowed, the morning breeze blew, and the flowers spit on the flowers, and the new day began again.

Opening your eyes, the goal is Bai Ruxue's gauze, dyed a few Molan, so Jie Yajing.

"Wake up." A faint greeting sounded.

Turning his head, the soft couch by the window reclined in abundance, authentic with fragrant tea, and the smiling face was refreshing.

Raising his left hand, the terrible purple has disappeared, the poison has been cleared, and he has been born again... What about him?

"Yan Yingzhou?" As soon as he opened his mouth, he felt a pain in his lips.

"Dead." The voice was soft and ruthless.

Closed eyes, my heart hurts. He eventually changed her life with his life!

"Xuan Ji?"

"No." Still a light reply.

Then the group of people in black snatched it! Those people... Seeing the skill of cutting hands, it must be the one who breaks the soul gate!

"How could you be poisoned? It was beyond my expectation." The voice mocked with a trace of gloating, and it seemed to hide some kind of fluke.

"Xuan Ji is poisonous and accidentally touched." He answered wearily.

"If you are willing to send me a letter, maybe I can save Yan Yingzhou." Feng Xi stood up, walked to the bed, and leaned over to check her look.

"Letter to you?" Feng Xi sneered, who knew that the corner of her mouth was too wide, and there was a tingling on her lips. She couldn't help touching her lips, a small wound on it.

Feng Xian looked with her movements, saw the wound on her lips, her smile did not change, but there was a hint of haze in her eyes.

"Letter to you, let you arrive early, Xuanji is yours, isn't it?" Feng Xi looked at him directly, with sarcasm in his eyes, "It's a shame, I missed this opportunity."

"You--" Feng Feng's voice fell, but he smiled easily in a blink of an eye. "At least he won't die. For people like him, you know I won't shoot."

"You don't kill him, but if you lose Xuanji, he will die as well. A person like him would be in the presence of a person, causing the person to die." Looking at the few Molans in the tent, it trembled into that. There was no regrets towards the black back outside the cave.

"Ling the person is here, the person is dead? Oh, in your heart he is an earthly hero." Feng Xi sat down by the bed, looked at her look, his face was still a graceful smile, just said The export was cold and bloody. "But you are not a hero. You can't even deal with the ten soul-breakers, and you die."

He kept his eyes on Feng Xi while he was speaking, and he seemed to want to get a glimpse from above, but Feng Xi looked at the top of the tent without expression.

"Huh, you don't know, your hero has a total of thirty-two knives in his body, and the fatal wound is three knives in the chest! But he also did it, he didn't make a hum, he also pulled seven soul-breakers to be buried, Even I admire his bravery and fearlessness, but it's just that the martial arts are still a little bit worse." Two fingers were shorter than a section after speaking.

Feng Xi's gaze finally moved from the gauze to his face, opening calmly and blandly, "Black Fox, are you ashamed that you are not brave?"

"Haha..." Laughing in abundance, like hearing funny jokes, and he laughed, still elegant and pleasant, "Woman, I think you want to know his heroes."