Chapter 54 The vast endgame

On the 26th of January, Kangcheng.

Feng Xiyun pushed the window open, and the twilight outside fell, but the light snow that had fallen a few days ago had not yet finished. The white snow capped the sky, and the sky did not appear dark.

"The last snow in winter is about to run out." She sighed quietly. "It's time for spring to bloom again."

Eyes fall on a tree of red plums in the courtyard, or because of the end of the flowering period, the plum petals and the wind are blowing down, and the red snow falls like rain.

Toast the wine. And calmly.

Weeping Yang Zimo Luocheng East, always hand in hand at the time, traveling through Fang Cong. 【Note 1】

Unconsciously, I recalled the scene with Feng Lanxi that leveled the broken soul gate. It was the time when the spring in March was infinitely good. The peach blossomed like a cloud, and each of them brought a bottle of wine and folded flowers all the way. And the song is the song.

At that time, the young spring shirt was thin, polite, unrestrained, casual, but now...

"It's hard to get together, this hate is endless." She sighed and raised her hand to catch a plum blossom that was blowing in the wind. "This year's flowers are better than last year's red..."

"Unfortunately, the flowers will be better next year, and know who you are with." An innocent voice answered.

Feng Xiyun was startled and looked up, a figure whiter and cleaner than Can Xue and quieter and more tired than Luomei's posture stood quietly in the courtyard.

"long time no see."

The two said one sentence at the same time, then smiled slightly, but after a word, they felt as if they were in a different world.

On the Tianzhi Mountain, the two hadn't been talking about wine for more than a few years. Looking back at this moment, they were as far away as they were in their previous lives. At that time, they were sympathetic, but today they are different from the enemy.

"I can't think of this last Can Xueluo as the same as Yu Gongzi." Feng Xiyun sighed, looking at the people in front of him like jade, with a little regret and sadness in his heart.

"To be able to enjoy the same round of moon on the Tianzhi Mountain and to be able to enjoy the falling plum blossoms in Kangcheng is the life of impermanence, and the years are easy to die, and there is no regret to miss the chance." Yu Wuyuan raised his hand from the Meizhi Picking up the snow and gently lifting the wrist, the snow is falling on the palm of Feng Xiyun, opposite to the red plum in the palm, and the painting is reflected.

"Is the jade miss on Tianzhi Mountain or the man from heaven next to Ji Wang missed today?" Feng Xiyun looked at Mei Xue in his palm and asked gently.

"You may separate Qingzhou Queen Feng Xiyun and the martial arts master Bai Fengxi?" Yu Wuyuan asked lightly. "Can you treat Yong Wang and Hei Fengxi differently?"

Feng Xiyun silently.

"So there is no difference between the jade miss on the Tianzhi Mountain and the jade miss on the Tianren jade family."

Feng Xiyun looked at him, and those eyes were the clear and clear color that could see through the red dust, and the empty tired color that passed through the red dust. This person, no matter when and where, she always feels a pity for no reason.

He was tired of seeing the red dust, and looked down on the world, so his heart was like an ancient well, and he was clueless, so he came here dashingly, no trace was found, but why are those eyes always filled with such deep dark colors?